Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Changes to ban appeals and the application process

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
The way we handle applications and ban appeals is changing, from now on the entire community will be free to comment on ban appeals. However normal forum etiquette rules apply, no bullying, slander or unnecessary spam.

Ban appeals section
All members of the community are now free to comment on ban appeals, however please keep it relevant to the person appealing and on topic. This isn't a general discussion section.

Lastly all decisions by the admins are final, once a ban appeal is approved/declined the matter is closed, the thread is locked and further discussion elsewhere is forbidden.

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
Megan: "I'm glad that guy got banned, he sucked! all he did was whine and complain about everything! he was so immature and annoying! Good riddance you jerk!"

*that guy has been unbanned by halfmad*

That Guy: "... hi megan... i saw ur posts on the ban appeal..."
Megan: "well... this is akward... >_>"

Alpha

The Watcher
Megan: "I'm glad that guy got banned, he sucked! all he did was whine and complain about everything! he was so immature and annoying! Good riddance you jerk!"

*that guy has been unbanned by halfmad*

That Guy: "... hi megan... i saw ur posts on the ban appeal..."
Megan: "well... this is akward... >_>"
Yeah megan you jerk, how dare you post crap about me on my ban appeal!?

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Rather than wasting time with pointless posts here couldn't you all be contributing to helping with the applications?

Status
Not open for further replies.