Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Character Conclusions

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
If you have something your character would like to accomplish, no matter how far out there, or have a conclusion in mind for their arc, please either post it here or in a ticket, and we’ll do our best to have it happen either in an event or as a personalized epilogue. If it’s a group thing, that works too. The only real rule here is that your good ending shouldn’t interfere with someone else’s.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
well, i'll post it now: i would like to revive silas and let athryl die a peaceful death of either becoming a being with him or something cool like that - thats the tea so i can finally put that old man to rest

xVigil

Legend of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
xSneekz
xSneekz
Legend
I’d like to release Qlippoth into the hellscape to conclude two enemies at once

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Retired Staff
doom guy going into the universe of halo just to take spores from the flood and bring them back into his universe's hell. it would be like alien vs predator crossovers but better.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Wait I should’ve posted it here

I want Asero n Sallana to be a couple
Maybe that means Asero ascends to some sort of minigodhood where he’s in control of pyromancy idk

other than that I think Asero’s legacy will live on in legend:)

Vinnycall

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hero
Pronouns
He/Him
VinnyCall
VinnyCall
Hero
I want Valiant to give Leofwine the go ahead to put down his sword, and allow him to be freed of the burden he has carried for so long... The mental burden of it is gone now just remains the physical burden of his sword. The one he has forced himself to carry to feel the weight of his failure to use diplomacy. That way Leofwine can finally be a peace.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I don't know which threads the right one, but i'd like Frost to ascend, Perhaps with a few important plot muguffins and leave to her own nexus to look for other mortal worlds.

LuxTop

Legend of Altera
A dream-esque sequence in Kelgoth, - a build I haven't got to enjoy with anyone in terms of storytelling. I opened ticket for it, - 0294, - with the full details on the idea
Kelgoth_Blud.pngkelgoth_beauty.png
Kelgoth_table.png

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
The stars are Realms. Some are not. A void Planar between the gardens of creation, an Immortal achievement of times lost. Lana sits beneath them upon mountaintops, unafraid of the passage of time, Exalted danger or the heresy she inflicts upon the Realm. Even as things may fall apart around her, she knows Altera shall remain. A name, a concept, a home. It is not a place, nor a singular Realm: it is a peoples. She shall follow, watch and give aid to those least expecting it.

Throughout the eras and histories, Lana remains, unchanged.

Grandparents tell tales of the blonde with one eye who never ages. That, should they have an incurable illness, to seek her out. She can heal any ailment. Oh, there have been witch hunts. Many knights of the Gods visited her over the years. Most she calls friends, for even her own teachings wards away potential heretics unless they've truly lost their way, their hearts raging with an arcane spark. She knows what the Gods mean to the Realm. More than anyone else. Lana saw through the eyes of divinity itself. Some say this is a made up story alongside her heretical existence, folklore. To Lana, reality. She knows more than anyone what little 'Divine Balance' meant, yet knew the fragile scaffolding the Gods claim as stability.

Her obsession with being beneath the night sky, she longed to be amongst the stars. To see the other Realms the Immortals made, to meet the other races amongst the cosmos, uncover the ancient forgotten as she did the Precursors. There was much to see, to endure and to be found. She had an unlimited time to seek out mysteries.

A scholar's great curiosity and finality in ending: the never ending desire to learn.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Ironically, this'll be my only chance to post that this exact situation is what I wrote a Dark-Souls-esque fanfic about years ago

Minty

Lord of Altera
AshenWanderer
AshenWanderer
I would like to see some sort of tragic and bitter end for what remains of the Ashen Truth.

OOC stuff aside entirely, it was some of the most engaging story-telling I was able to enjoy with people who have become lifelong friends. We enjoyed trying to form a compelling story that was brutal to endure at times. I will also never forget the soul-warming RPs where we all would just let our characters cherish a moment instead of being so damn glum and angsty.

Consequence was always present and I like to think we would have taken any outcome on the chin. I loved the idea of the Ashen Truth because I felt it stood a chance of shaking things up, creating chaos, but not directly at the cost of others. It felt dangerous and it would have a lasting impact on the server if successful - something I felt was the coolest part of this place over the decade or so I was a member. I don't think there was ever any realistic intention of letting it happen, but at least we could say we tried. There was a legacy to these characters that could span throughout history in-character.

I'd just like to request that our efforts to tell a story are rewarded with a fitting end. The remains of the Ashen Truth petition some greater force to destabilize the Pantheon they thought was corrupt. Very ends justify the means. Whether that be through Visage, Magic or otherwise. Maybe it looks like they'll actually take a god down only to bite it on the grand scale - so close to victory only to lose it all. Their tarnished names are the only thing left. Maybe they are forced to return empty handed and broken.

Also, Reyne finally rides the damn Gryphon.

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
If this is the end.

Id like Artesia to help Athryl with Silas.

Id like Artesia to get her soul back from Dranoden and her horns removed.

And then wedding with Rose? Reedie ?

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
Id like to have Byrne carry out Valiants will by breeding the strongest beasts of war, Dragons in blackrush. 136123616.png

TheChibiKiwi

Loyal Servant of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
TheChibiKiwi
TheChibiKiwi
Villager
I'd like Lerina to meet one of the divines. I've put in a lot of rp for half a year playing her as an unofficial messenger of the divine and now she declares herself openly as a god. I'd like it to be noticed either positively or negatively to a point where she has an interaction and is held accountable for her actions.