Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Child Aging

CthulhuPeople

Lord of Altera
Hi hi!~ Not very well known in the community but I RP here! Also, I'm not sure if this has already been said somewhere or if it's even in the right place, but I can't find anything on it. So lets get to it, shall we?

Child character aging. I have a character named Ailil who is nine years old, almost ten. Naturally having a child character can get kind of annoying, especially when you have no idea when they will be older. Basically, I'm just wondering what the aging rules are in terms of children. I have heard of characters that were born and raised on the server itself, but have no idea how long it will take.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I think Nwalme's kids have aged like, two years over a month or more of rp. Slow aging is gr8 for development!

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Also that would put it to approximately 1.7 months to age a year... that's bordering too slow in my opinion.
I treat all my RPs as happening in real time and don't prefer timeskipping at all, because I'd prefer my character to not die of old age, as I wish to use the same timescale without slowing it down later. That's a roughly 1:7 ratio and approximately what I've seen as workin.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Yeah, I think this was discussed elsewhere and never... actually released.