Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Choices - From a local crazy Tsar near you

Sergeant Freedom

Lord of Altera
Sergeant_Freedom
Sergeant_Freedom
Legend
1686412671243.png
[!]
This message is once again sent out to major cities by paid criers, paper copies sent to the respective leaders of these cities. The Tsar Matthias von Ivanov would be named to be the source of these words.

With a heavy heart, I announce the fall of several close individuals to me. Yesterday, we embarked into the hellscape to deal with the plague that has spread across our lands and were met with a beyond formidable opponent. Leofwine, Leonhardt, Amelie, and Vowrawn all perished during this excursion. Attacked by a creature of the likes unseen until now, they were likely caught off guard and struck down. Lacielem and I were able to kill the creature, but unable to save the others as we'd been split up. I sit here, writing this to only blame myself for the fall of my friends. Mocked to me were the shrieks of the last moments of those and my partner atop it. Perhaps if I were stronger, they would've lived. But no, lack of strength was not what killed them, but Dranoden.

This is my decision. All current contracted will no longer be given a pardon to be exorcised without harm by any group affiliated with me. Instead, we will hunt them down and put them down like the dog's they are. We will search all major cities for you, all places you may skulk away too but in the end, we will find you. I will work with affiliating governments and royal houses of these respective territories, out of respect for the lands they hold but by no means shall the possessed be defended or their actions made to seem like less than they are. If one or more such Kingdom's or Governments wish to defend or try to shelter these individuals, I will see it not only as an act against the Pantheon and my God, but against my people that have suffered at the hands of these individuals for too long. All possessions taken from the persons of fallen contracted shall be cleansed through any God and any blessed that supports me, then returned to the masses as tokens of victory.

We will take back our world, one bloody step at a time if need be.

"Diplomacy died with her."

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I’m sure this title portends absolutely nothing sinister and evil, nope, nothing insane over here

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
All contracted are banned From Frostlight Proper until further notice. Those under contract who break this stipulation will be Killed on sight. Exceptions will be made for those seeking Exorcisms.
Is this a poster somewhere?

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I'll make a better post in the next few hours. including where it's posted. I'll take it down for now as I have multiple people asking otherwise of me.

Kostadim Sergeant Freedom Elz

I have some errands to run OOC. And need to discuss this with people before I put anything more official up.. Sorry for posting too quickly. (it's not a poster.)

Last edited:

Sergeant Freedom

Lord of Altera
Sergeant_Freedom
Sergeant_Freedom
Legend
1686524988367.png
[!]
An addition would come forth a few days time from the last, once again from the Tsar Matthias

This has already been expressed to those that have already joined my cause and have seen the right way, but I now make another amendment for those that take the proper side of the war. Dranoden has a vault with likely hundreds of powerful relics gifted to him by his followers. Any, regardless of position, station, religion, or walk of life may choose to deal with the threats of Contracted in our realm and find themselves a claimed piece from this vault. They will be dealt out fairly, no one persons or people put above another so long as they contribute.

Eventually I will reach that vault and these relics will be claimed in the name of Valiant; the God I serve, but will be cleansed and given to those that aid in this endeavor. Any remaining relics will be granted to the public and schools of Altera, able to be used freely and hoped to shed light on the Fiends once they are dead. May we band together so we can end this corruption swiftly, deftly, and absolutely.