Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Colbinator99. Appeal for Unbanning

ItsBryton

Lord of Altera
Hi everyone. So the last time i logged onto the server i'd just donated as i had the intentions of starting a town with my friend vanar.

I've just attempted to log on and it says that i have been for paypal reasons?

I don't quite understand the reason behind this, All i've done is donated to the server that i love and now i've been banned and i don't know why, atleast some clarification on why would be nice.
Thanks

matyio

The original mute
I'll say this so a mod doesn't have to, you'll have to wait for cherbert on this. It is one of the more obscure reasons though.

Geo_08

The Ghost of Altera
Alright. Cherbert has identified that there may be issues with the account you are donating with. You are not banned due to being in trouble. Your are just banned till we can figure it out what's going on with the issues we identified.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
If there is any way i can help i'd be happy too.
Find out if anything odd is going on with the account itself? Perhaps check your emails for paypal related issues. That's the best advice I can give since pretty much only Cherbert knows the full extent of the problem.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
As far as I can tell you have made 3 donations. 2 of the most recent ones Paypal have withdrawn for investigation - so I can only conclude that the payments were made without your mums permission and that she has identified these payments as potential fraud and reported them to paypal.

I suggest you speak with your mum urgently and get her to speak to paypal regarding this issue.

In the mean time I will unban you but your rank will be reduced to Lord and 30,000 rads removed.

ItsBryton

Lord of Altera
I can see where you would assume these things but she did them for me, I not knowing much about paypal but after she did it for me it said something about investigations but she didn't even know what it meant.
Thanks for the advice and ill get her to have a look.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I can see where you would assume these things but she did them for me, I not knowing much about paypal but after she did it for me it said something about investigations but she didn't even know what it meant.
Thanks for the advice and ill get her to have a look.
Thank you.

And sorry for banning you - I only did this as a precautionary measure and to get your attention.

vanar

Legend of Altera
good to know
hope to see you soon because the hole ive been hiding in waiting for ya is getting lonely :'(