Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Colonel_Octavian - Application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your Minecraft username: Colonel_Octavian

2. Your real name: Thomas

3. Age: 16

4. Gender: Male

5. Country: I am British, though I live in the United States.

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?: Yes, I have read, and I do understand/agree.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?: I think roleplaying would be a great way for members to get involved with each other, rather than being thrown into a new server, having to survive with little or no help.

I have almost no experience RP'ing, as this is my first server to do such a thing.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more:

My name is Thomas, and I currently reside in the USA. I have come to this server for many reasons.. Most servers are independently-based, and new players are given very little help, if any. I for one dislike that. I enjoy having the chance to work in groups, in a developed server, such as this. I read this server had a full economy, which is terrific, considering most are very badly run and the, "money" is worth almost nothing.

A lot of MC servers are run and operated in the USA, and run badly. This is my first server based in the UK, so I'm really looking foward to it.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video: N/A

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?: No.

Status
Not open for further replies.