Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Colonelgames - Whitelist [Approved- solus]

Colonelgames

Lord of Altera
Colonelgames
Colonelgames
About you
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

Colonelgames
(ps- the circles are Ohs)

2) How old are you?

20 years

3) Where are you?

California, United States

4) Have you read our guides yet?

Of Course I have

5) Introduce yourself!

I'm a 20 year old man originally born in Germany, moved to the US when I was 4. I've been speaking English since I was about 4, and probably speak it better than my native language. I love to have fun and hang out with my friends. I like to joke about everything but when a serious occasion arises I will take it seriously. I've been roleplaying since I could communicate with others (when i was about 5) playing things like fake knights and star wars. I'm currently going through college, and I work at a mechanic's.

6) Got any examples of your work?

I have a good imagination and I'm good at building, but I sadly don't have any proof of my work.

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?

A bit, but not a whole lot.

----

About your character
Name
:

Tremauc' Avach
(pronounced: Treh-mock Of-ock

26 years

Race:

Caparii

Appearance:

Dark, reddish fur, large curled horns, bald head, very masculine upper body and arms, darker colored fur on legs, dark hooves.

---

The test

Tremauc' Avach walks out of the tavern, but stops about 3 yards from the doors and turns around. He stands there, waiting for somebody to exit after him. Another Caparii exits the bar, followed by a crowd of bar-goers. They stand there staring at eachother, with a look of seriousness. This standoff lasts for about 10 seconds, then they charge at eachother, triggering the crowd's thunderous cheering. They grab on to eachother, and wrestle to the floor, throwing up dust and dirt. Tremauc' gets the other Caparii in a headlock, but also takes a few punches to the face before letting him away from his grasp. They wrestle a while longer untill a winner arises. Soon enough Tremauc' is pinned against the ground, appearing to have lost, but then a burst of strength allows him to jump up and lift the other Caparii in his arms. He slams his opponent to the ground, pinning all of his weight onto his shoulders. They stand up, exchange glares, then both smile and burst out into laughter. "You fight well, distant brother!" says the Caparii. They hug eachother and then go back into the bar. "You may have won the fight, but can you drink like me?" he says, before they both sit at a table and call on a bartender. Tremauc' says, with a hearty laugh, says "I can drink like Korog himself!" They both prepare themselves for the quantity of alcohol they are about to consume, with the crowd of patrons psyching them up for the contest. However, Tremauc' had already been drinking at the bar before the other Caparii entered the tavern. As the first round of ale comes around it's a race between Tremauc' and his opponent to chug theirs faster. Tremauc' finishes his mug first and moves on to his second. By the time Tremauc' is at his third, his opponent is at his second, but is also extremely intoxicated. Tremauc' begins to slow down allowing his opponent to catch up. Halfway through the fifth mug, Tremauc' collapses on the table. He woke up the next day in the afternoon. Sitting up, he looked at his surroundings, before being hit by a bad headache. He grasped his head in pain and then proceeded to examine his surroundings. He had been dragged out of the bar and thrown into bushes by the side of the door. Standing up from his night long slumber, he went back into the bar for his things. He went back to the roads and proceeded to travel on foot to wherever the road took him.

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hello- you're just a few words short of the 400 word minimum. Extend the Test just a bit more. On another note- armored hooves would be quite painful to wear at all times such as when travelling. I suggest you only have the character wear them during times of battle (Which would be on rare occasions.) Edit the post above and I'll have a quick look at it!

Colonelgames

Lord of Altera
Colonelgames
Colonelgames
Hello- you're just a few words short of the 400 word minimum. Extend the Test just a bit more. On another note- armored hooves would be quite painful to wear at all times such as when travelling. I suggest you only have the character wear them during times of battle (Which would be on rare occasions.) Edit the post above and I'll have a quick look at it!
Done!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Congratulations-

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.