Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Concerning Golden Bay

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
With the right to the Throne of House Caedit and the lands of Golden Bay contested by multiple claims, Lady Serella Caedit has called those loyal to her together for a secret meeting to be held in the dark to bring light to what is true and what is false in this game of thrones. And to set in stone a clear course of action.

To those listed are given a letter to meet at the Old Castle in Twilight Falls at dusk on The 18th of Truebirth, alone.

Bridgader Murdoc Marr-Engem
Valerie Beaumont
Sheila S. Cor.
Bridgader Galdor de Brelingen
King Tybalt Rhett of Marr
Archaeus Fronte
Lady Alanna Rhett

Date: 18th of April (Tomarrow)
Time: 7PM CST (Approx. 29 hours from now)

@Gaby
@Kyle1322
@bettemus99
@Fraser028
@Me
@Glados
@Sir_Ashington

Last edited:

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I see neither the Emperor nor the head of the Imperial Army are invited? Is this secrety spooky insurbordination? :heart:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Hey look the city I was the leader of for a week and then gave it away

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Also... Uhm- About that castle...
It is not claimed plot wise and I did plan on removing it- Anyways, just wanted to be informed if something is happening within TF.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I see neither the Emperor nor the head of the Imperial Army are invited? Is this secrety spooky insurbordination? :heart:
Well the Empire hasn't really been taking Tybalt's concerns into Consideration lately :heart: And we may still invite Thorius.
Is it on purpose that Amethyst is not invited?
It is secret stuffs. And I wrote this thread from Serella's point of view. As she would be the one to IC send the letters out. (altho if Tybalt feels needed he can always tell her) But the general point of it is for not many people to know so Peter and those in Golden Bay does not know what is happening.
Hey look the city I was the leader of for a week and then gave it away
Bro, Sankera definitely never owned Twilight Falls
Also... Uhm- About that castle...
It is not claimed plot wise and I did plan on removing it- Anyways, just wanted to be informed if something is happening within TF.
I will probably claim a few plots it way and fix the Redstone Gate because for some reason it was broken the last time I tried using it.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I meant GB you butt :p
I dont know if I should undo that fatfinger disagree... Or leave it because its hilariously inappropriate.

"No, I disagree on the notion that you were referring to Golden Bay"
Or does it mean,
"No, I disagree on the notion that Tybalt is butt."

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I dont know if I should undo that fatfinger disagree... Or leave it because its hilariously inappropriate.

"No, I disagree on the notion that you were referring to Golden Bay"
Or does it mean,
"No, I disagree on the notion that Tybalt is butt."
But I am butt?