Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Constantina_Rosa application [Approved - Lars]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please answer these questions in a proper and orderly manner. Providing us with more information will increase your chances of being accepted.

1. Your Minecraft username: Constantina_Rosa
2. Your real name: Rosaline
3. Age: 18
4. Gender: Female
5. Country: Australia
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? I have already read the 'Tone of Citizenship' which I may add is both highly amusing in its construction, but also extremely informative on the running of the server and its backstory.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I enjoy the thought of 'roleplay'. While having no roleplaying experience, I am an experienced novel length fantasy writer who enjoys immersing herself within her characters and their lives (often too much)

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

I am Rosaline, an aspiring author who also has an unnatural love of games, art and anything which can give way to my creative outlet. While minecraft has been a fairly new venture for me (not even five months) fantasy itself has been a way of life since I can remember. The idea of immersing myself within a world which personally is much better than reality is a prospect which sets my heart fluttering, my mouth watering and makes me more than willing to beg for the opportunity.

Interests include writing, drawing and painting, as well as the creation of original characters and worlds to amuse myself and immerse myself within. Games which i enjoy are essentially minecraft, sims, final fantasy and assassins creed, and generally anything which i can create in, or immerse myself in the storyline.

Currently at university studying graphic design- just finished my first year, another creative venture which while difficult is certainly worth while.

Hollowworld, if i were to describe my own writing, would be something straight from a dream. Cities, civilizations mingling, high courts, royalty, knights and maidens. Fantasy with a delicious medieval twist. I'm not one to swear or to belittle others, i'd prefer to be calm, and enjoy the works which others have invested creative energy and time- so much time into. To destroy these creations is an act of blasphamy.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

It would be a great honour to be a part of such an interesting server. It seems like an immersive almost narrative server and the idea of each building and town having a story is extremely attractive.

S

Stevey

Thank you for such a good application. Approved. Yay for more australians ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.