Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

CookieDoo's Application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CookieDoo

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: CookieDoo
2. Your real name: Erik
3. Age: 18
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Sweden

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read the Tome.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Played alot of MMORPG's before playing minecraft. thats the main reason that i want to play at a RPG minecraft server

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Erik. Im an 18 year old student at a highschool in sweden where i now study to become an electtician. at the moment i live together with my mom, dad and my sister. My greatest intrests are Longboarding, Ski'ing and of course create amazing buildings in minecraft. The main reason i apply to the whitelist at this server is to find a great server to play at, meets lot of intresting people and just create. I have been looking for a good minecraft server to play at for a while, mostly ended up at alot of servers where people grief my buildings. I hope my time here at Hollow World will be great.
Thanks in advance - CookieDoo

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Most of my previous buildings is at the last server i played at which shut down but i do have a couple of photos from my single player maps.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Nothing really, i hope for a great time at your server and meet alot of wonderful peoples.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes of course.

Attachments

CookieDoo

Villager
Yes of course i can, thought it was enough ^^ i'll paste a remake below
===========================================================================

1. Your Minecraft username: CookieDoo
2. Your real name: Erik
3. Age: 18
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Sweden

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read the Tome.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Played alot of MMORPG's before playing minecraft. thats the main reason that i want to play at a RPG minecraft server

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Erik. Im an 18 year old student at a highschool in sweden where i now study to become an electrician. Im on the last year so this summer i will graduate. I still need 1600 hours or aprentice time before i will start working as a fully trained electrian. At the moment i live together with my mom, dad and my sister. On my spare time i usually go Longboarding in the summers and Ski'ing in the winters. And of course to create amazing buildings in minecraft. I often put alot of time into my buildings which makes it even more sad when griefers destroy them. A server like this would really help out since griefers wont just log on and destroy everything you own. The main reason i apply to the whitelist at this server is to find a great server to play at, meets lot of intresting people and just create. I have been looking for a good minecraft server to play at for a while, mostly ended up at alot of servers where people grief my buildings. I hope my time here at Hollow World will be great.
Thanks in advance - CookieDoo

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Most of my previous buildings is at the last server i played at which shut down but i do have a couple of photos from my single player maps.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Nothing really, i hope for a great time at your server and meet alot of wonderful peoples.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.