Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Corrupt Demon

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Since I began to suddenly feel weak and have dark thoughts, I fear that what Daldor said is true. He said that good and evil cannot co-exist in one body, and that they would tear each other apart.

Regardless, Wyvern has kindly given me some of his Predatorial Shapeshifter corruption, which is neither good nor evil and can be used for either, and implanted it around the Demon soul. It has begun to absorb and contain the dangerous spikes of Demonic energy.

However, there is a drawback. I seem to be unable to change back into Elven form. The Elven soul seems to still be in dominant control of me, as my beliefs and thoughts have not changed, but the corruption seems to have severed it from the Demon soul in some way, preventing me from morphing into my true Zonerule-Elven form. I seem to now be trapped in this Corrupt Demonic form.
Name: Zraneth Corj
Nickname/Alias: Zraneth or Zran
Race: half Zonerulean Elf, half Corrupt Torture Demon (corruption is that of a Predatorial Shapeshifter) (Demon soul is being controlled by Elven soul)
Height: 6' 7" (1.8 m)
Weight: 146 lbs. (66.2 kg)
Hair: No visible hair, probably some shade of blue
Eyes: Red
Skin: Very dark blue
Identifying Marks: Some blue patches of corrupti0n on head
Appearance: Appears like a Dremora (as seen in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion), but with a dark blue color scheme rather than red
Strengths: Very powerful when it comes to the spirit and mind. Also, very agile, and sharp senses. Aware of what is happening in surroundings. Cannot be condemned/corrupted by the Demons (explained in "Zraneth Corj: A Free half-Torture Demon")
Weaknesses and fears: Emotion runs deep in race; rather easily provoked as a result. Also, fear of Endermen and all creatures affiliated with them.
Religion and cults: Zonerulean Elf religion; worships Rhaniek, King of the Zonerule-Elven Gods.
Profession: Zonerule-Elven healer of both mental and physical wounds and worker in Protaras; may be hired for combat roles IF for a good cause

Note: I do not plan to stay in this form forever. I am planning to somehow become a normal Zonerulean Elf again.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
From one demon to another? Don't expect a warm welcome... Other demons are a threat to territory...