Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Council Candidate] Ron Wriggles

Baron2537

Lord of Altera
Posters go up around the landing, much like the other candidates.

"
You all know me. I'm Ron, Ron Wriggles. I've been living in Storm's Landing since, well, as long as I can remember.
Before Jack's old tavern collapsed. Before the slums were set ablaze, the first time. Before the blight.

Now I'd like to say, we've had a number of people sit upon our council, but how many can claim they've lived, suffered, Storm's landing for as long as I?
I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone that qualified. As qualified as me. Vote for me, and you vote for the heart of Storm's Landing.
You will be seeing a true Lander, working for the good of all other Landers.

I won't be saying some grandiose or impressive things.
I won't be making promises I can't keep. I will say though that I will work hard for
my people. The people of the landing.

A vote for Ron, Ron Wriggles is a vote for someone who has spilled blood, sweat and tears for our home.

I'd like to thank all my neighbors and friends who support my position. Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart."

It is then signed, with a fairly clumsy signature. - "Ron Wriggles."