Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Council Candidate] Storm Arcturus

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
[!]
Posters are pinned across the Landing

To the citizens of the landing, my brothers and sisters. I once again ask for your support in the upcoming election. Many of you may have voted for me in the last election, I promise to remain as focused on my job as I did in this cycle. I have over two thousand years of political experience, through Arcturus, Marr, Lavoyarde and most recently the Council of Five. I also promise to uphold my duty to you, citizens of the Landing.

Things have changed since I was elected, corrupted individuals cause havoc in our city and the guards do not have the power to stop them. If I am elected, I promise you all that I will make the safety of you and your families my number one priority by giving the guard whatever support I can and by helping to drive recruitment. If the situation changes even more, I will also look into setting up a militia to defend the city.

In my first term, I proposed the creation of a school open to all, which is finally coming to fruition. I will, with the aid of the Worker's party, further my efforts to make all citizens equal, and will plan a renewal project for the part of the city some have named the slums. If anyone has queries about my hopes once elected, feel free to write or approach me in the Landing.

Yours respectfully,

Storm Arcturus

Alongside the signature is Storm's personal sigil, A scarred lion's head

Last edited:

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
If anyone has any questions for Storm before voting opens, message me on discord or catch me in RP today