Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Council Candidate] Voice of the walls

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
1697048986149.png
credit to Sami

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐

I am Lord Gwyrthiol Vow, scion of House Cor Votum, and son of the late Imperator Grisha Vow. My origins trace back to the verdant forests of the western lands, where my ancestral home stands proudly. Yet, despite my roots lying in the heart of those woodlands, Storm's Landing is a familiar ground to me. Perhaps some of you recognize me from the sumptuous feasts I've prepared for you in the open air, or perchance you've frequented the Blue Moon Bakery of Fi by the Slums, where my presence is felt through the trade in spices and salts, sourced from distant corners of the world. However, for most, my name evokes memories of my father's legacy, steeped in the ways of warmongering.

While I hold dear the memory of my father and the bond we shared, I must assert that I am not a mirror reflection of him. Though his absence weighs heavily upon me, I do not harbor the same inclinations towards conflict and strife. Instead, I strive to enact policies that ensure your safety and pave the path towards a better life for all.

Policies

As your councilor, I pledge to draw upon the strength and wisdom of the western hold, the very foundations of the Imperium of Cor Votum, to fortify our beloved Storm's Landing. My foremost endeavor shall be the construction of formidable stone walls encircling the city, extending far beyond the confines of the noble district, thereby shielding us from the specter of invasion and ensuring the safety that every inhabitant deserves.

I shall uphold a stringent and equitable order throughout the city, where both the affluent and the indigent may find solace in the knowledge that they are shielded from the looming threat of invasion. Storm's Landing has weathered countless assaults, and it is time we put an end to such harrowing experiences.

The preservation of our city's monuments and the erection of statues commemorating the departed and the toiling masses shall be among my top priorities. It is imperative that we honor the sanctity of life and leave behind a legacy that future generations shall cherish. In reverence to the creations of Shalherana, I solemnly pledge to treat each individual with the reverence befitting of their divine essence.

Above all, I shall leverage the wealth and resources of the west to enrich our city. By opening our fortified walls to the bounty of trade, the surplus of Cor-Votum shall serve as a unifying force, alleviating the scourge of hunger that afflicts our streets and fostering prosperity for all.

A sketch displaying the feats of these policies is drawn for those poor and unwealthy who cannot read.

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐​

Last edited: