Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Pretty sure I've posted a thread about this before, but since DreamHack2013 is on, I'll post another one!

For those that don't know:
Counter Strike is a FPS created by the Gods at Valve. It is one of the best selling games ever. CS:GO is an eSport. eSports are cool. Everyone likes eSports. So everyone likes CS:GO.

Recently I've got back into the game and hit 200 hours.. which is a lot.. for me..

It's currently on sale on Steam for £5 or something like that, so you should buy it. Have you bought CS:GO yet?
Anyone play?
Add me on The Steamz: BacKStaB is mah name. I have a Panda as my avatar cos pandas are cool. Like bowties. Bowties are cool. And fezes. Fezes are cool, too. And stetsons. Stetsons are cool. Not as cool as a fez. But none of those things are as cool as CS:GO.

This was a total unbiased post. Get CS:GO Today for: £2.99 because it is 75% off! Thats like $4 dollars!