Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

CR33PERK1LL3R's Application! [Approved - Steel]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehou

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: CR33PERK1LL3R
2. Your real name: Ethan Hann
3. Age: 15
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: U.K
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes, I agree to the Tome of Citizenship
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? Yes, World of Warcraft, Skyrim, other RPG servers.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am Ethan, I am taking my GCSE's right now. I'm in the top set for most subjects, and I enjoy many sports. I play a lot of video games, Skyrim, Driver, CoD and the like being my favourites. I also do martial arts. I have a red belt in Tae-Kwan Do, a yellow belt in Qi-Kwan Do and have tried Krav Maga, the Israeli army self-defense technique. I am also a strong swimmer, but I don't swim anymore. Other sports I play are football (I'm in goal for my team), Lacrosse (I'm captain of my school team:D), but I think thats about it. I am here to hopefully have a good time and enjoy the RP side of Minecraft.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Erm, sorry but I don't know what you mean by my 'work':oops:
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Yes actually, I have a rather annoying ban on my shoulders from 'Catserve', a survival server thant I never really went on. But when I did come back on, it told me I had been 'Banned for lb griefing'. I don't know what went on here, but I am currently waiting for a reply to my appeal which I posted yesterday.
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes, and I do not use any mods at all.
12. How did you find out about our server? A page on the website 'Planet Minecraft'
13. Have you voted for us? Yes I have :)

Status
Not open for further replies.