Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Crann Bethadh - Forest Sanctuary

OlafStronghammer

Lord of Altera
Aye that sounds good to me haggis. I saw you wish to create an archery range too aye? I am sure we can make arrangements for this but you may have to wait a little until the appropriate land is claimed. Anyway if i see you online we can discuss that further then.

Is your in game name also Haggis?

OlafStronghammer

Lord of Altera
Well being Scottish myself i get the link between those two names. I already saw you on actually but i did not know it was you sorry.

OlafStronghammer

Lord of Altera
Hello Mountain you may join pending a quick talk when i see you in game ok?
Could i also ask that people give me a little more info about their RP character and what it is that they like to do with their time? Sorry it is my fault i should edit the original post to include this .. so i will! ;)

Tdog the 1st

I think I might like it here
I am Tdog the 1st, in game i am SgtTdog0412, in life i am Tyler A. Dodge. I would like to join your town. Your town reminds me of the Elven capital city of Elismera in the Inheritance Cycle books, which is deep inside the the Du Weldenvarden (That means "the Guardian Forest" in their language). Im still working on my role play character, but i have an idea, and im about to share it with the rest of the server in the forums.

Name: rowan cypressus
Nickname/Alias: mountainash
Race: Human
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 68kg
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Skin: White, pale
Identifying Marks: blue/green eyes
Appearance: bright blue/green eyes,brown leather vest,pants,and boots.green garnet necklace and a staff
Strengths: Navigation, agility and use of staves
Weaknesses and fears: spiders, deserts , and getting lost underground
Religion and cults: Shalherana.
Profession: druid/farmer
Backstory: born in a small village and live there for 10 years,then ran away to the forest.while alone he learned to love nature and became in tune with nature itself. traveled around for several years to different towns and now seeks a place to live permanetly.
well that's my character. :)

OlafStronghammer

Lord of Altera
Thanks mountainashtree I will contact you if i see you in game or feel free to contact me as i may not notice.
Tdog i will take the time to read your profile at some point too thanks! I enjoyed your RP earlier i think you must write some of it down in books and we will keep them in our library.

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
I would like to join this town.
I am in need of a serene, druidic place to call home.

OlafStronghammer

Lord of Altera
Not accepting any new residents until I make sure the current ones are properly attended too.

Darkwolf when i first started in Altera you once followed me persistently trying to force me to take a gift from you that I did not want. When I politely refused you multiple times you also threatened me with your sword. For this reason I do not want you in Crann as I don't trust you sorry.

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
Not accepting any new residents until I make sure the current ones are properly attended too.

Darkwolf when i first started in Altera you once followed me persistently trying to force me to take a gift from you that I did not want. When I politely refused you multiple times you also threatened me with your sword. For this reason I do not want you in Crann as I don't trust you sorry.
Very well, just know your town is now on my 'Raid' list.

OlafStronghammer

Lord of Altera
We have communal farms now Blue so you can make use of those. You never asked me about placing your farm in the first place as it was right on what is meant to be a path actually. I understand you needed it at first but now we have plenty farmland for everyone to use and i needed to make it a path again so a new resident could access their home.
Apologies for not being able to tell you first but i had to accomodate the new residents as soon as possible so they were not homeless! I hope you understand.