Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Crazylord-Unjail appeal

Connor Allan

Legend of Altera
This is just an appeal to be released from jail and my 6000 minutes, Thea. who I am sure you are familiar with took it upon herself to employ some miners, I accepted and met her in the Sorrowlands. Upon arriving all of the Lord titles were flying, i used it once to prevent myself falling off teh edge of a gorge and she cried to Arkkaine? And now i am muted and can't be released for 6000 minutes. Someone please help, this is extremely unfair :(

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I didn't know we did unjail appeals.

Best wait until someone else posts, as I'm not even sure what's going on with this...

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
There were 5 of us, not including you, waiting at the sorrowlands spawn (Meaning there is no gorge.). I am a lady, and have no mods at all, therefor I cannot fly. There was one knight, ninjatangerine, he can't fly. The rest were villagers, Phexln something, Danie_D, Confettiyeti, and another I cannot remember at the time. I watched you fly all around the dome of the spawn, a reason whatsoever I cannot think of, therefor I told arkkaine

Arkkaine

Admiral of the Warstrom Fleet
I saw you and thea arguing over something or other, and i saw flying mentioned, so I went to check it out. Everyone was standing on the docks in the cove. You were the only one i say flying, so I jailed you for 30 minutes. Then you were about to start arguing with Thea on ooc so i muted you for a second, but before i could unmute you, you logged out.

But like you said, it's all sorted now.

Arkkaine

Admiral of the Warstrom Fleet
o.0 Thats odd, I definately only jailed him for 30.

8726078 2011-12-18 18:03:28 Arkkaine Command sorrowlands 162.8,78.3,86.7 /jail crazylord 30 Random Flying.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Perhaps the default time unit is hours? U didnt specify in the command...

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Oh wait, he probably pressed the down button, or tried to break stuff or place stuff.
Remeber, there are things that if you do in jail add 10 minutes to the jail time. Perhaps he did this a lot and didnt realize or didnt care.