Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Crusay The Archer

misha

Villager
Name: Crusay Optimize
Nickname/Alias: Crusay
Race: Human
Height: 5 foot 2
Weight: 110
Hair: Blond long hair
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Tan
Identifying Marks: Long blond hair
Appearance:small, thin,but very agile light Silk garments and leather boots
Strengths: long range,endurance
Weaknesses and fears: Melee
swimming
Religion and cults: studies orcism
Profession:archer/fletcher

Story: my mother and father both died from very angry humans. apparently my father gambled and won a huge bet.other human authorities saved me before the humans could kill me. I grew up with a flechter(Zukas) and I learned the tools of his trade.I am very interested about the orcs although I have only seen them once on a hunting trip when I was twelve. Zukas was with me during the trip so I didn't get as close as I wanted to.The orc was wandering around the woods doing his own hunting.A rabbit sprung out onto the path and got clubbed in the head by the orc. Since that I have admired the brutality and strength of orcs. I hope I can meet another one on the in altera.I always carry around a large knife and a throwing knife. Obviously I always carry a bow and 24 arrows. In my town Ghoro we had the annual archery competition. If you made it into the top 10 you would be trained by a master. Zukas entered me in the competition when I was 9 years old. I just misssed the cut. I came within 2 places of making it. Three years later I was ready for the next competition. The people that survived the training were regarded very highly.So I entered and came in 2nd place right after a 16 year old. The master Decklen taught us how to master the bow and my knives I still carry today. I finished the training three years later I was the one respected now. But you see the clans son had not finished the training because he was fighting with me. I couldn't take it anymore, I was failing my studies because I was to pre-occupied with the bullies. The master saw something suspicious and followed me to the bunks there he saw the bullies tormenting me. He stepped out of the shadows and asked what was happening I said I would tell him. I said very confused that the guys were testing me wasn't that how they toughened us up? Decklen said not at all, I shall have to dismiss the boys and apoligize to the clan leader.In 2 years time I was out and ready. I hunted and roamed the land living off of it. I then returned back home looking for a wife since I was 16 and that was the suitable marrying age. I found one I truly loved but she was set to marry someone else, the clan leaders son (Artais) the one who had bullied me for a whole year. I was devastated. But I wouldn't give up. I persuaded her to come with me and live in the woods. We roamed the woods evading the clan leaders son Loki. Unfortunitly she died,she was wearing a wolfskin and got shot by poachers. I then waited for the poachers to come claim their prize and have a serious "talk" with them. They never came. I then vowed never to kill a wolf in my life. I buried her right there and moved on but never forgetting her.
I wandered the woods thousands of miles from my home. I didn't eat a thing for three days and I would have killed myself if it wasn't for a hermit. I went to a beach hoping to drown myself so that the depression would ease away. But before I could a wiry hand grabbed my shoulder, I spun around and saw it to be Zukas. But that was impossibble,he had died coughing up blood I saw it! The man asked if he looked familiar. I said, familiar you are Zukas! Ah yes how goes Zukas, the old hermit said. I answered but not willingly.He died from Tuberculosis. What!? said the old man he's my twin! Thereafter followed a short sob. Now the hermit wanted to drown himself.For 6 months I cared for Xavier for that was his name. He then was out of his depression. We hauled the tepee down that he was living in and started off again. He died three months later. I buried him next to my wife. I then headed off to my home town ,when I arrived I went straight for the graveyard. I carried a burlap bag a mission and a spade. I dug and dug for 30 minutes. I then uncovered a pine box with engraved arrows on it. I hauled it out and slid it into the bag. I then ran away leaving nothing but a mound of dirt and a watching person. I then put the pine box in a waiting carriage. I hurried over to Artais' house. I crept in an open window and stole his badge that showed he would become leader. I crept out the window leaving only one thing that showed I had been here. An arrow witha note attached to it. The note read, you shall never be worthy enough to be clan leader, so long. I jumped onto the carriage and sped away. I heard the alarm sounding and urged the horses faster.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Nothing wrong with the bio but the story was a little disappointing. If you expanded on it (you don't have to as it isn't required) it would make me very happy.

misha

Villager
Name: Crusay Optimize
Nickname/Alias: Crusay
Race: Human
Height: 5 foot 2
Weight: 110
Hair: Blond long hair
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Tan
Identifying Marks: Long blond hair
Appearance:small, thin,but very agile light Silk garments and leather boots
Strengths: long range,endurance
Weaknesses and fears: Melee
swimming
Religion and cults: studies orcism
Profession:archer/fletcher

Story: my mother and father both died from very angry humans. apparently my father gambled and won a huge bet.other human authorities saved me before the humans could kill me. I grew up with a flechter(Zukas) and I learned the tools of his trade.I am very interested about the orcs although I have only seen them once on a hunting trip when I was twelve. Zukas was with me during the trip so I didn't get as close as I wanted to.The orc was wandering around the woods doing his own hunting.A rabbit sprung out onto the path and got clubbed in the head by the orc. Since that I have admired the brutality and strength of orcs. I hope I can meet another one on the in altera.I always carry around a large knife and a throwing knife. Obviously I always carry a bow and 24 arrows. In my town Ghoro we had the annual arhery competition. If you made it into the top 10 you would be trained by a master. Zukas entered me in the competition when I was 9 years old. I just misssed the cut. I came within 2 places of making it. Three years later I was ready for the next competition. The people that survived the training were regarded very highly.So I entered and came in 2nd place right after a 16 year old. The master Decklen taught us how to master the bow and my knives I still carry today. I finished the training three years later I was the one respected now. But you see the clans son had not finished the training because he was fighting with me. I couldn't take it anymore, I was failing my studies because I was to pre-occupied with the bullies. The master saw something suspicious and followed me to the bunks there he saw the bullies tormenting me. He stepped out of the shadows and asked what was happening I said I would tell him. I said very confused that the guys were testing me wasn't that how they toughened us up? Decklen said not at all, I shall have to dismiss the boys and apoligize to the clan leader.In 2 years time I was out and ready. I hunted and roamed the land living off of it. I then returned back home looking for a wife since I was 16 and that was the suitable marrying age. I found one I truly loved but she was set to marry someone else, the clan leaders son (Artais) the one who had bullied me for a whole year. I was devastated. But I wouldn't give up. I persuaded her to come with me and live in the woods. We roamed the woods evading the clan leaders son Loki. Unfortunitly she died,she was wearing a wolfskin and got shot by poachers. I then waited for the poachers to come claim their prize and have a serious "talk" with them. They never came. I then vowed never to kill a wolf in my life. I buried her right there and moved on but never forgetting her.
I wandered the woods thousands of miles from my home. I didn't eat a thing for three days and I would have killed myself if it wasn't for a hermit. I went to a beach hoping to drown myself so that the depression would ease away. But before I could a wiry hand grabbed my shoulder, I spun around and saw it to be Zukas. But that was impossibble,he had died coughing up blood I saw it! The man asked if he looked familiar. I said, familiar you are Zukas! Ah yes how goes Zukas, the old hermit said. I answered but not willingly.He died from Tuberculosis. What!? said the old man he's my twin! Thereafter followed a short sob. Now the hermit wanted to drown himself.For 6 months I cared for Xavier for that was his name. He then was out of his depression. We hauled the tepee down that he was living in and started off again. He died three months later. I buried him next to my wife. I then headed off to my home town ,when I arrived I went straight for the graveyard. I carried a burlap bag a mission and a spade. I dug and dug for 30 minutes. I then uncovered a pine box with engraved arrows on it. I hauled it out and slid it into the bag. I then ran away leaving nothing but a mound of dirt and a watching person. I then put the pine box in a waiting carriage. I hurried over to Artais' house. I crept in an open window and stole his badge that showed he would become leader. I crept out the window leaving only one thing that showed I had been here. An arrow witha note attached to it. The note read, you shall never be worthy enough to be clan leader, so long. I jumped onto the carriage and sped away. I heard the alarm sounding and urged the horses faster. A couple of arrows logded in the wooden carriage I then left the horses where they were and crouched behind the carriage I let off a couple shots all making home. An archer shot one of my horses in the hope I wouldn't escape. I cursed then shot the rest of my arrows. Most of the soldiers were discouraged and did not continue to pusue me. Some soldiers though were lucky and dogded my arrows. They came up to me with their long swords.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Tons better, a great read.

Although in future could you paragraph? It makes reading a LOT easier.