Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Crystal's application [Declined - Silent]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Fox

I think I might like it here
What is your mine craft username?
1.My username is Crystal_Fox110.
How old are you?
2. I am 17 years old.
What gender are you?
3. I am a male (I know it is a girlie name).
What country do you live in?
4. I live in the U.S.A.
A. Do you agree to read our survival guide before logging on to the server?
B. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in game?
5. Yes, I agree to both.
Please provide a lengthy in-charachter introduction.
6. My name is Sir Fox. I am a elven knight. Here is how I came to be of this title. When I was just a squire I was given a task. It was to deliver a child's blood transplant. While my other peers jeered at me I gasped with amazement. "Why am I given such a obsolete task should I not be slaying dragons?!" My master then said that there are no obsolete tasks for a squire. So I sighed but went on with my duty. When I got to the infirmary I found a great surprise. The patient was the princess her self I bowed as I handed the blood to the doctor he thanked me and said I was just in time. After the princess was stable I was allowed an acquaintance. She thanked me and asked if I wished for an award for my valiant deed. I declined as I knew it was the right thing. She then said "I know you want something.""Just your gratitude my lady."The princess then thought for a second"I know you squire Fox are now appointed as my primary bodyguard." This was when her head advisor then questioned her choice. She then decided to put me in training to become her bodyguard. That is how I became Sir Fox.
Please introduce yourself to the community;explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are, and why you would like to be a part of the community in around 8 sentences or more. You don't have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what you are like?
7. I love the twilight, percy jackson, fable haven and many more series of fantasy books. I also love architecture and minecraft I am funny(or at least I think so). I don't challenge power. I usually side with the people who will win except republicans(plz don't turn out to be republican). I love all of the species even the creepy earthborn. I don't like the nether that much. I keep up in chat and love to socialize. I also have great experience with role playing games and stuff like that, as i prefer to have a backstory. I have a holy knight skin and believe this is appropriate. I would love it if you didn't stalk me. I have five brothers and sisters that I take care of so I know responsibility. I also believe in peace between in this case the species. I am sure this will be a great server and I can't wait to possibly try it out.
Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in mine craft or outside. You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link o the image or video.
8. I am great at making forts and castles unfortunately I don't have any pictures.
Is there anything else you wish to share with us
9. I am not a drunk or a drug addict. :)
Are you aware that the use black magic(x-ray, x-ray texture packs, and ore locater mods)are not allowed on our server, and a banish able offense.
10. I do not have any of these cheats and I believe it is punishable by many deaths and then a ban. It takes away from us hard working mc players.
How did you find out about our server?
11. I have been looking for a good server and I hope I found one.
Have you voted for us? (click here)
12. Sorry I have not and I will not until I know this is a good server.

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Here's a few tips:

1: please put question in bold above each of your answers.

2: Number six asks for a character bio, which should be a brief story written from your character's point of view.

3: Unfortunately, there is no fox race accepted in the land as of the moment, so you'll have to change it to one of the core races: Humans, Elves, Earthspawn (orcs), Greylings, or Caparii (Satyrs).

4: Please be thorough in your answerings of #6 and #7, we are a mature community looking for imaginative writers and players of minecraft looking to share their work. Rushing through the questions as it seems you have makes you seem mentally ill-equipped to be an integral part of our community.

Crystal Fox

ok ill edit it and why not the weres there is a whole series dedicated to were fox's wolf's and etc

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Beast races are simply somethings that are very difficult to Rp, and even if there're some accepted in this server's lore, they're not open to the public to play.

Also, protip: use punctuation, please.

Skylord_Kairos

They will post onto this forum whether it has been approved or not. I've been waiting for two days. Be patient and eventually they'll get to it.

Valcust

Lord of Altera
- you must lengthen your #6 quite a bit.
- you cannot be a were-fox. please change your character to a race i've stated earlier.

Skylord_Kairos

Number 6 and number 7 could be fixed. Most people have trouble with those the most. I suggest adding more a back story to number 6, and telling more about yourself in number 7. You can look at my application if you want an example.

SilentWindara

Obsessive.
Alright.
You must be mistaken with #6 as it asks of you to make an example of how you role play, like your character in a situation to show how they behave and act. Try your best with this as #6 is very important.
You also have 8 sentences for #7 but one is rather short and the cat comment is rather disturbing, please change this to be more pleasing to read.
Please use this to help you with the in-character intro:
http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?...en-in-character-and-a-background-story.15470/
I am also going to remove any comments here I deem unnecessary or disrespectful.
Do not comment on applications if it is not helpful Skylord, this is a warning.

Crystal Fox

also the cat comment was because of the application form it said that "if your name is cat_rapist69 and..."

SilentWindara

Obsessive.
Alright.
Could you please redo number six?
We discourage all and any death in the character intros, revenge is also discouraged.
And if you could try just add one more sentence about yourself to number seven that would be good.

Also as a note, your role play name can be different from your minecraft name.

SilentWindara

Obsessive.
Well.. You did redo it,
but you did not keep in mind my first comment.

Alright.
You must be mistaken with #6 as it asks of you to make an example of how you role play, like your character in a situation to show how they behave and act. Try your best with this as #6 is very important.
Your intro is still in the form of a back story.

What I have also explained to a few players, is you cannot start as a character with great accomplishments, you should start off small. If you wish to write another application please take at least a full day away, reading approved apps may help you understand what we ask for.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.