Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ctf group or clan

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Well, Having discovered the awesome programming of the new Capture the Flag game in Altera, (Thank you hollowworld!!) I have come up with an idea. People randomly go one there, but I'd like to form a group of people always ready to fight in this minigame. You wouldn't have to be there all the time, but the group as a whole would meet, and I think with a group there, it would kick start a bunch of people joining in also. Anyway, I hope you like the Idea, please post of what you think.

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Dang, now that I think of it, I probably should have posted this is the Organizations section of the RP. :/

Sodium

The Lunarch
Will move it for you :)

On another note, I'd be happy to join something like this. It would be a good idea to have more than 5 people in the clan, to compensate for people not wanting to play/not being online etc.

floopguy10

Lord of Altera
Oh i want to join! i love playing that and its really fun, i think an oranization of players would be cool, it would be like a football team but for capture the flag =)

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Thanks guys, yeah, there's usually practically nobody there and half the people I talk to haven't tried it. But once they do, they certainly love it, and I thank you all for your support.

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
I am totally in! I love the arena so much :D
Maybe once more people become regulars there could be teams that practiced together and it could become a sport with dozens of fans watching the teams compete and betting on the outcome and so on. *deep breath* anyway love the idea, sign me up!