Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Death of Wyvern

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
...Hasn't happened yet, but will this week. Just a warning, a heads up if you will, that after this week, I will no longer be roleplaying as Wyvern. He will be dead. The reason for posting this is to clear up some confusion, he is a shapeshifter after all, so if I have a different skin, its not him in disguise. Why he's dying, well, he's realized there's nothing really to live for in life, and is going to end it all. My reasons for ending him, well, there are too many grudges against him, too much hate associated with him, and I want to end it all. This thread is not created for guilt or for any "nooo, don't end him!" Anything like that. Like I said just a roleplay heads up, because I am not going to actually roleplay this in-game.

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
XD
you never knew my character. I know that was as a joke, but no guilt, this is not about guilt XD

Axell

Lord of Altera
Guilt is better than not getting revenge, and I wanted revenge on you for whatever you did. Nooooooo!!!!

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Ha! What did I do to you? Well, unless you're angry about Madyson's death and want to avenge it, but you'll never reach me! Never! Never! lol