Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Decayable Leaves not Decaying

BrownEyedGirl7

Lord of Altera
Hey there I have cut down a tree or two that were already on the map and the leaves are not decaying. I have changed the flag on my region to be /region flag [region name] leaf-decay allow. The trees that I planted and cut down decayed fine. But it seems that the trees that were already on the map before I got here are not decaying.

Please halp.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Hey there I have cut down a tree or two that were already on the map and the leaves are not decaying. I have changed the flag on my region to be /region flag [region name] leaf-decay allow. The trees that I planted and cut down decayed fine. But it seems that the trees that were already on the map before I got here are not decaying.

Please halp.
Those are custom trees and don't function the same way other minecraft generated trees do. As far as I know, you'll have to remove them yourself.

BrownEyedGirl7

Lord of Altera
There is a ruegion flag tree decay allow
Yea, I had tried that. It worked for trees which saplings I had planted. But the custom trees that were already on the map when I claimed the land, they wouldn't decay. What Cap and Niah have explained make sense. Thank you though. :D

223hero7

Lord of Altera
You can fix it within your own region by setting the flag for leaf decay to true. The command for that would be /region flag [region] leafdecay true

BrownEyedGirl7

Lord of Altera
The command for that would be /region flag [region] leafdecay true
Yeye. Thats the command I used. Still didn't affect the custom tree leaves. Which is fine I just used shears on them to get the leaves and I will use them elsewhere. Thanks for the feed back though guys! Youve been helpful!