Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

dibble155- White List Application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dibble155

Villager
1. Minecraft Username- dibble155

2. Real Name- Ethan Roberts

3. Age- 16

4. Gender- Male

5. Country- Northern Ireland

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?- Yes​

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?- Love the fact of this actually been looking for a RP server for quite a while. Experiences would include; WoW, Elder Scrolls games- Oblivion and Skyrim and a few small minecraft servers

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.- Hi I'm Ethan I love minecraft and other sandbox and rp games. Hobbies include gaming, film and youtube. I generally spend most of my free time playing the latest games on xbox or pc. I'm here just by accident I suppose. I was browsing a server list website and stumbled upon yours. From the title I was immediately interested in finding out more about the server. The real game changer( for lack of a better term) was the tome of citizenship. I was blown away by how stylistic and in depth it was, it really created a great introduction and inspired me to ask to become whitelisted. Im also very impressed by the website and that also contributed to me joining up as well. If I am given a job or something to work on I will always strive to complete the task, not just to have it done but to be able to take pride in what it is. I also really enjoy just hanging out with friends and just chatting and having a good laugh. I've been playing minecraft properly for about a year now and really do believe it is one of the most ingenious games I have played. I also really enjoy playing adventure maps and because of this I feel that a rp server would be so much fun!

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.- I started a new world today and this is my progress, im not really interested in huge scale modern buildings, I more prefer old style medieval or nordic villages and farms -photo included-

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?- No just fingers crossed I guess

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?- Yes

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.