Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Did 1.8 delete some whitelists?

ImpirrenRyRy

Villager
I was whitelisted awhile ago, then stopped playing for a little while. When I saw that the server was updated, I tried to join, but I am no longer whitelisted!

Any ideas?

Do I need to reapply?

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
After a period of inactivity, player will become de-whitelisted. You will need to re-apply after perusing the rules again. Luckily, for your re-application you do not need to do "The Test" portion, and I think a few other portions as well.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I was whitelisted awhile ago, then stopped playing for a little while. When I saw that the server was updated, I tried to join, but I am no longer whitelisted!

Any ideas?

Do I need to reapply?
Nah mate it ain't broken, if you were gone for a long time you need to reply for whitelist :)
Edit: whoops I didn't check to see if it was in this section

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
After a period of inactivity, player will become de-whitelisted. You will need to re-apply after perusing the rules again. Luckily, for your re-application you do not need to do "The Test" portion, and I think a few other portions as well.
Actually players must completely redo their applications after being dewhitelisted, there was a smaller version of "Re-application" but it was removed after players gone more than a year misunderstood its use.