Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

dinastultra-Application (Fixed)

Dinastultra

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: dinastultra
2. Your real name: Alexander Bernard Stabauer Costa
3. Age: 18
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Brazil/Austria

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
- Yes, i read it all.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
-I like it, i really like it, and, as an experienced roleplayer (I1ve been playing role play games since i was about 14, including Dungeons and Dragons, Runescape, Fable (I II & III), world of warcraft, ugh... tibia, and many more) i think it will be a both immersive and pleasant experience. What i like most on your server is it's meticulous organization and (as i read in reply threads) it's care for the community (and the community's care for the server and itself). The roleplay is also awesome and i have no words for the organization and respect inside the community.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
-Hello! My name is Alexander, i'm a 18 years old half brazilian half austrian (currently living in brazil) and i am pleased to meet you guys! I am currently studying at a law college located in Vitoria - Espirito-Santo (My city and state respectively). I am a guy that can be discribed as a chamleon, i like everything (but drugs, seriously, drugs are something i can't accept in any possible circumstance) and everyone and try to be a good company for everyone around me. I am also a sports guy and a veteran gamer, my favorite sporte include airsoft, paintball Muai-Thai and swimming, and about the games... well... that would be a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge list :D . I love music ( even though i can barely play an air-guitar :p ) , my favorite bands being Amon Amarth, Dope, Metallica, Led Zeppeling ( Might sound strange but for me, their most awesome music is D'yer Mak'er :p ), Iron Maiden (not that much), and a some other less known bands. I really like gaming and do it whenever i can, and this love of mine for games is what brought me here. Roleplaying is my favorite kind of gaming because of the immersion in that particular situation the character is living, and for that, i think i would be a great addition to your server. Thanks for reading!

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
-Unfortunately i have no images of my work, but it's basically medieval based farmhouses and ruins. I can also build awesome castles, but i can only build large ones, so i rarely do it for the great amount of material used.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
-I have a kind of trauma with hackers, so if is there ANYTHING i can do to help keeping them off the server, i'll be glad to do it, no matter what.
-My english might get a little worse to understand when i'm sleepy.
-I am not good at discribing myself, especially in foreing languages, so please be kind when you rate this application.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
-Yes, and i'm also aware that those mods are undetectable by most kinds of plug ins, so i'll do my best to identificate people using it.
12. How did you find out about our server?
-Searching for a REAL roleplay server on google, and my friend "Tiolenol".

13. Have you voted for us?
-Yes i have.