Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dominic's application [Approved - Lars]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your Minecraft username: Domdadood
2. Your real name: Dominic
3. Age:24
4. Gender:male
5. Country:England

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? yes i have played many games involving role play i find it a great idea and would like to see a lot more of it.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. I am Domdadood and i am a very experienced gamer to minecraft. I love mining and exploring in the tunnels and love to socialize with fellow villagers. My proffesion is that i am an expert woodcutter and have known to be good at it ever since i was brought up. My favorite tool is an iron pick as it is a cheap and easy material to find and can cut through any rock. My Favorite weapon is the Iron sword as again it is a cheap resource and is good for defending. When i Join I am thinking of living in skara brae as i love the snow and I know many people who live there including NinjaTangerine, Ninja_Kaboom, werbil and a recently joined villager called christofish. I do hope this is enough and I look forward to seeing you around HollowWorld!

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. On other servers I am a fan of mansions being made out of natural resoures, This may be a benifit as I see Hollowworld as a Mediaval themed server.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? No
Many thanks
Dominic (Domdadood)

S

Stevey

Good application, but you gave us an in-character introduction, what we want to know is who you are as a person, and why you want to join Hollow World.

Good application, but you gave us an in-character introduction, what we want to know is who you are as a person, and why you want to join Hollow World.
I wish to join Hollow world as i have heard good rumours about it and there are others i know who recently joined it and they seem to be getting on very well. As a person I enjoy music and photography and have a well balanced lifestyle and i would say that you will certainly enjoy me and would get along nicely in hollowworld>

Status
Not open for further replies.