Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dosaki's Application [Approved - Itzza]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dosaki

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: Dosaki
2. Your real name: Tiago
3. Age: 21 (will be 22 in February)
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Portugal

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I did.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I love the concept! I've been looking for a Minecraft roleplaying server of this sort for some time. Yours does seem to have quite a story and a structured concept behind it.
I have quite a few years of experience in roleplaying:
*I've played many RPGs,
*I had many characters with differing personalities in World of Warcraft (in RP servers)
*I used to play a still-in-development MMORPG called "Planeshift" which due to it's in-dev status roleplaying is a huge part of the fun.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello! I'm known around the internet as "Tiago Dosaki" or just "Dosaki". I'm a 21 year old human male who's on his last year of a computer engineering degree.

I love coding, as you may expect but even before engaging myself into my degree I worked with 3D art, so you can say I'm a bit of an artist as well.
Both those passions (complemented by a love of games) made me want to start making games and I am, at the moment, involved in a couple of indie-game projects with a few friends of mine.

In my free time I play games, I code, I make 3D art with Blender and sometimes I take a few stabs at photography. I also love cooking and experimenting in the kitchen. I have yet to meet someone who does not like my uh... experiments.

I first tried Minecraft on a friend's computer after I asked him to show me what the game was all about. That weekend I found myself buying the game.
I haven't been in many multiplayer servers because most didn't feel 'right' and those that did, I felt that they lacked a certain immersion... and being a roleplaying-lover I felt that I needed more... which led me here :)

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I have no examples of my work, sorry. (I may try to dig up some of my world files though, I just re-installed minecraft on my new machine.)

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Since I'm on the last year of my degree and I have a few projects running, there will be some periods in which I won't show up online as often. I hope that isn't a problem?

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am.

12. How did you find out about our server?
I found it through http://mcserverlist.net/

13. Have you voted for us?
*click*
Yes, I just did.

Status
Not open for further replies.