Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

DoW II

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
on another note.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Silvertread

Lord of Altera
Blood for the Blood God! Blood for the Blood God! Blood for the Bloooood Gooood!

Oh and my Steam is Silvertread. Add me so I can crush you with the might of the Dark Gods!

Silvertread

Lord of Altera
In fealty of the God-Emperor, our Undying Lord, and by the grace of the Golden Throne, I condemn you to Exterminatus!
You can destroy a planet, but the souls you condemn will only fuel the power of the Dark Gods! You think you can destroy us, but we are the whispers in your mind and the darkness in your heart. Soon, the Dark Gods will take your soul and oh, they will feast.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
You can destroy a planet, but the souls you condemn will only fuel the power of the Dark Gods! You think you can destroy us, but we are the whispers in your mind and the darkness in your heart. Soon, the Dark Gods will take your soul and oh, they will feast.
The Inquisition merely performs the duty of its office, to hate them is heretical. The Emperor protects. May Imperial law be upheld and you and your cultist be exterminated, for thou are but servants of dark Daemons.

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
Pls.

Slaanesh sings through us!

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Why did the Orc the eldar and the chaos space marine all meet in the forest