Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Totally, i've been waiting for it for 6 months now, checking everywhere now and then. I hope this can make up for the lack of epicness of Dragon Age 2, my favorite remaining DA : origins/awakening. I'm really pumped up for being able to oversee, and control what the Inquisition does, so I can have a feeling i'm actually taking decisions/having an impact on the story. I also appreciate that you're not a nobody, you're actually someone important. The story also seems in-depth enough, following the same pattern as the series. I am quite a fan of the Dragon Age lore & world setting to start with.

Bonus, it's set in Orlais, a france-like Empire, which i absolutely adore with all my frenchness! ^-^

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
.... I didn't think it was possible to be more excited for this game, but that theme does it. Thank you, Cherbert~ :heart: