Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Draupax

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollowWorld

HollowWorld's Announcer
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Staff

1662859333134.png

- THE DRAUPAX -

“Serpents of the Lava Seas”
-=[]=-
- Event Staff Only -​

H A B I T A T
The Draupax resides within the hottest landscapes in the Nether realm. They dwell deep in the lava pits and are never far nesting near a pool of it. If they are found in other parts of the Nether, it’s likely near its nesting area or hunting.

P H Y S I O L O G Y
These beasts take on the form of a twisted sea creature, or that is the closest approximation in the mortal realm. A twisted tail, dolphin-esque body and a red hide as tough as steel are notable traits of these beasts. They are found often swimming with an odd amount of grace and poise in the lava pits of the hellscapes They have the ability to slide onto land, a gland within their body excreting a viscous substance beneath them that allows them to slide across any surface. They have powerful maws, capable of piercing through most mundane metals. Some have eyes dot all throughout their bodies. Others are simple or sightless. They can be both large and small- spanning at most 10ft in length and 6ft high.

Diet: Natural omnivores, they can persevere on flesh or foliage in the Nether..

B E H A V I O U R
They are generally quite passive, roaming up and down the lava surfaces, unless something strays too close to their nesting grounds. They will then turn aggressive and choose to hunt their stalkers. They are natural enemies of the Underlins, often found fighting over territory or food. It’s likely improbable to ride one without burning in the lava. Young Draupax’s can be found as eggs, nested and protected in a thick slime that’ll protect it from being crushed unnaturally before birth.

[Diet]: Natural omnivores, they can persevere on flesh or foliage in the Nether..

A B I L I T I E S
[Lava Resistance] Fire and Lava slides off the Draupax’s coating as if like butter. Spells that harm with heat do not affect them as they’re intended to.

[Sharp Bite] Their maws can bite through many kinds of metals, albeit they can be vulnerable to special metals.

[Dark Vision]

W E A K N E S S E S
[Ice] As heat is their boon, the polar temperature is their bane. Ice will blister and weaken a Draupax.

Y I E L D S
[Meat] An exceptionally spicy and juicy taste lingers with the meat of this beast.
[Teeth/Claws]

Original Writeup: Jstar Solus

1662859317210.png

Last edited by a moderator:

HollowWorld

HollowWorld's Announcer
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Staff
Attack DC: 18
Defend DC: 21
HP: 7