Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dropped connection in SW

mastertyl

Lord of Altera
So like the title says i was in the Southern Wilds on a material trip and my internet dropped resulting in me getting Disconnected. when my internet got restored about 5 minutes later i logged back on the death screen, saying i had died and then re-spawning at the SW spawn location. Contacted @Naelwyn and here is this thread.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
So like the title says i was in the Southern Wilds on a material trip and my internet dropped resulting in me getting Disconnected. when my internet got restored about 5 minutes later i logged back on the death screen, saying i had died and then re-spawning at the SW spawn location. Contacted @Naelwyn and here is this thread.
Southern Wilds?

NiNi

MooCat
Chances are if you disconnected due to connection issues, the time it would have taken the server to realise you were no longer there (Which is aout 15-20 seconds), you could have been unfortunate enough to have been killed by mobs.. In which i am presuming are enabled in the Sorrowlands (Appologies if things have changed).

How you died along with anything you dropped "Should" be in hawkeye but i cant be sure what the server is running/logging. Aside that, its upto the staff if they wish to investigate this further but thats most likely what happened. This has happened to me a few times before, annoying as it seems. There isn't really a way of preventing this.