Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dungeons of Dredmor

S

Stevey

I've recently been playing this. I initally had to get past all the tongue-in-cheek humor, but in reality it's a very very good, fun and entertaining dungeon crawler. It's really hard too and has a lot of replay value. I recommend it!

matyio

The original mute
As do I. Had it for a while and it is a really good mix of a rogue like and graphic rpg. Also the humour is a bonus.

S

Stevey

As do I. Had it for a while and it is a really good mix of a rogue like and graphic rpg. Also the humour is a bonus.
It's nice, but I must admit that Plastic Ingots, Pleather Armour and Plastic Mail kinda put me off in the beginning :p

But they're very consistent with their humor which I really like. I'm currently really far with a strictly melee character. Got highest smithing and I crafted some awesome gear, and I have Viking Wizardry :p

S

Stevey

It just gets me into that old dungeon crawler mood that I really love. Having a character and clearing levels of dungeons and waves of mobs.