Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

DutchGreatness - Application [Approved - Just]

DutchGreatness

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: DutchGreatness
2. Your real name: Dion van Velzen
3. Age: 17
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Holland (The Netherlands)

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes, i do agree!

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I've bin in a few servers now, and i like "RolePlay Servers" More than "Build" or normal "survival" servers. because there is more adventure in it, :)

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Dion van Velzen, and i want to be a director since i was eight years old. my dream is to make movies such as "V for vendetta" and "Transformers" ... you know, like the BIG projects :D, i had a few youtube channels, so i could share videos with intested people and maybe other filmmakers, but now i have a new youtube account, i called it "BrickGear" and i made some minecraft videos on it. On this channel i make films and edits. like my Minecraft 1.0.0 trailer, it got 7145 views! maybe this sounds a bit odd, but i just wanted to let you guys know what my intrests are. And hey, Maybe i can make a cool trailer for your server! Chek my skills on: www.youtube.com/BrickGear. And maybe you think: wow he only spoke about FilmMaking and editting, But thats where i wass born for :D.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Visit: www.youtube.com/BrickGear! :D there are my examples!

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Yeah, i just wanted to let you guys know i wuld be honored be whitelisted on this server. i heard much about this server, and i will respect ur rules on this server.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Never used it, never want to use it, and yeah i am aware.​

12. How did you find out about our server?
Forums and server lists.

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes i did ^.^

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
It looks good to me. Just one thing: you have a massive sentence on No. 8, and if you split it up a little bit, you will have enough sentences to be approved on that question. Remember: at least 8 sentences for a good answer to No. 8.