Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dyvynarth's whitelist application [Approved - Wake]

Dyvynarth

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Dyvynarth

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
The netherlands, (timezone CEST)

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
I did, indeed read all rules, and lore.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagameing is when you got or have information outside of roleplay, so the information you got real life, so your character should not know that information. But you still use that information to benefit your character. Powergameing is when you make your character really strong so it isn't able to be slayed or winned from, almost god like. Wich is unfair to the other players.
because they don't have a change of winning a fight.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No we do not.

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
Hi, I am Sterre, also Dyvynarth and i have been
interested in the medieval era, and roleplay in general think of DnD, Ark, RPG, ect.
I have 2 sweet cats, I like to paint, i have a few paintings painted, took a long time, but then ya got something.
I also often listen to pop music. And i like music in general.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
It was a google search.
================================================================================================================================================
Character Name:
Omylia

Character Age:

Character Race:
Forest elf (Female)

Appearance:
A small girl, she wears a green dress and has light green eyes with her brown wavy hair she stands 5'7 tall, she has brown boots.
she is often seen with a book, and has yellow edges around her dress by her feet and sleeves, she wears a long sleeved dress and has fair skin.
(can make her taller if it isn't correct)
skills:
she can read, and she's a little smart.
(Optional) Picture of the Skin: (She's my nugget such cute)
View attachment 117849
Written Test! (i am not the greatest writer but.. i guess this will do.)
================================================================================================================================================
{A young scholar.}
''Omylia..'' a voice would say sitting by the fire, as the girl would look up from one of her books a ''hm?' would be heard, it was a fine evening, birds would be chirping as the embers of the fire where slowly dying and it was slowly getting dark. "Tell about ye self, where are ye from?'' Omylia would sigh laying her book down carefully so it won't fall of the log where she was sitting on. she would start to speak... laying her hands her lap.

{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}

When Omylia was little, she always had a interest in books, of all sorts, since she was a only child, her mother had time to teach her young daughter the basics of reading and writing. Her mother was a librarian herself in her younger years, but gave it up to care for her child when she got pregnant. Omylia is still thankfull for that to this day, her father on the other hand was always busy with his work as hunter. He was ambitious, always trying to give the family a good name, but he had little time for his only child and daughter. Even though Omylia tried to fall in the good graces of her father, he was a dismissive man. So that was never successful. Wich upsetted Omylia. She just wanted to get recognition from her father, she never got it, but instead it led to many arguments and her father would always tell her that she would ''learn how he feels when she got a job.'' She didn't understand. She was just a child after all.
Omylia still has the life long dream to become a scholar. And librarian maybe, like her mother, did when she was young. But she is still questioning what she wants.
Omylia didn't had many friends growing up, she mostly was at home with her mother. Talking about her newest story, wich her mother would praise she was proud of her daughter that she had the same interests as herself. And because she never had many friends she never build any real social skills. Because of her sassy and sarcastic nature, she often was misunderstood and rejected. And friendly she is indeed, but she just has a hard time expressing it. Because she never learned how to. She tries to be social, it just doesn't work out how she wants it to work out. it hurted her, but since she never left home it wasn't her biggest problem at the moment, only, she did want to see and learn about the world when she was 15, so she said packed her stuff and said goodbye to her mother and father. And off she went.. Lets see how this story goes on...

{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}

''So.. That's about it.. Heh.'' Omylia would say picking her book up again, it would have turned dark already. It was a clear night, and the figure would be messing with the fire. Trying to put it on again, he'd simply nod being to busy having a war with the fire. after hearing Omylia's story.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Hey there Dyvynarth! =)

I will start by saying that your English is excellent! I have been to the Netherlands once to see my friend Bart and- despite being a dwarf, the size of a schoolchild at the age of 20 when I visited-- I am absolutely blown away by how well Dutch speak better English than us Brits! So please do not feel bad when I ask what I shall write next- you will write wonders here, I have no doubts.

The only reason I cannot approve you application right away is due to many grammar errors which I should be shunned for approving over. As such, I will help you through them to fix this application right up =) Since all Roleplay here is text based, it is best to know these things!

Metagameing
Powergameing
There is no 'e' at the end of gaming~!

it hurted her,
'Hurted' is not a word, as much as it makes sense~

I have 2 sweet cats, I like to paint, i have a few paintings painted,
The word 'I' is always capitalized, even if not at the start of a sentence.
Also:
The netherlands,
Proper nouns are also always capitalized =) Names, locations and days always have a capital letter to start!

Powergameing is when you make your character really strong so it isn't able to be slayed or winned from, almost god like. Wich is unfair to the other players.
because they don't have a change of winning a fight.
For some reason, there is a paragraph jump here mid-sentence which does not look right.

It was a clear night, and the figure would be messing with the fire. Trying to put it on again, he'd simply nod being to busy having a war with the fire. after hearing Omylia's story.
There is a full stop randomly at fire. I do not quite know what it means to have a war with a fire, neither! :p

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: (She's my nugget such cute)
View attachment 117849
This is not important as its optional, thus why its last, but the link does not work :( I cannot see the skin!

Sorry for the list! Hopefully these are easy fixes! Once they are fixed, I can accept you onto our server :D

Dyvynarth

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Dyvynarth

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
The Netherlands, (Timezone CEST)

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
I did, indeed read all rules, and lore.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is when you got or have information outside of roleplay, so the information you got real life, so your character should not know that information. But you still use that information to benefit your character.

Powergaming is when you make your character really strong so it isn't able to be slayed or winned from.
Almost god like, wich is unfair to the other players.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No we do not.

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
Hi, I am Sterre, also Dyvynarth and i have been
interested in the medieval era, and roleplay in general think of DnD, Ark, RPG, ect.
I have 2 sweet cats, I like to paint, I have a few paintings painted, took a long time, but then ya got something.
I also often listen to pop music. And i like music in general.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
It was a google search.
Character Name:
Omylia

Character Age:

Character Race:
Forest elf (Female)

Appearance:
A small girl, she wears a green dress and has light green eyes with her brown wavy hair she stands 5'7 tall, she has brown boots.
She is often seen with a book, and has yellow edges around her dress by her feet and sleeves, she wears a long sleeved dress and has fair skin.
(Can make her taller if it isn't correct.)
skills:
She can read, and she's a little smart.
(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Written Test! (I am not the greatest writer but.. I guess this will do.)
=============================================================================================================================
{A young scholar.}
''Omylia..'' a voice would say sitting by the fire, as the girl would look up from one of her books a ''hm?' would be heard, it was a fine evening, birds would be chirping as the embers of the fire where slowly dying and it was slowly getting dark. "Tell about ye self, where are ye from?'' Omylia would sigh laying her book down carefully so it won't fall of the log where she was sitting on. She would start to speak... Laying her hands her lap.

{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}

When Omylia was little, she always had a interest in books, of all sorts, since she was a only child, her mother had time to teach her young daughter the basics of reading and writing. Her mother was a librarian herself in her younger years, but gave it up to care for her child when she got pregnant. Omylia is still thankfull for that to this day, her father on the other hand was always busy with his work as hunter. He was ambitious, always trying to give the family a good name, but he had little time for his only child and daughter. Even though Omylia tried to fall in the good graces of her father, he was a dismissive man. So that was never successful. Wich upsetted Omylia. She just wanted to get recognition from her father, she never got it, but instead it led to many arguments and her father would always tell her that she would ''Learn how he feels when she got a job.'' She didn't understand. She was just a child after all.
Omylia still has the life long dream to become a scholar. And librarian maybe, like her mother, did when she was young. But she is still questioning what she wants.
Omylia didn't had many friends growing up, she mostly was at home with her mother. Talking about her newest story, wich her mother would praise she was proud of her daughter that she had the same interests as herself. And because she never had many friends she never build any real social skills. Because of her sassy and sarcastic nature, she often was misunderstood and rejected. And friendly she is indeed, but she just has a hard time expressing it. Because she never learned how to. She tries to be social, it just doesn't work out how she wants it to work out. it did hurt her, but since she never left home it wasn't her biggest problem at the moment, only, she did want to see and learn about the world when she was 15, so she said packed her stuff and said goodbye to her mother and father. And off she went.. Lets see how this story goes on...

{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}{=}

''So.. That's about it.. Heh.'' Omylia would say picking her book up again, it would have turned dark already. It was a clear night, and the figure would be messing with the fire trying to put it on again he'd seem to have some trouble with it. He'd simply nod after hearing Omylia's story.

==============================================================================================================================
I don't know how to edit this, so i hope this will do. :D

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.