Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

elfnight184's application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

elfnight184

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: elfnight184 i also have a roleplaying name which is Amras
2. Your real name: Morgan
3. Age: 19
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: UK, Enlgand

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenshipor agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes i have read the Tome of Citizenship.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I like roleplaying and i have done some roleplaying in the past.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hi my name is elfnight184 and my roleplaying name is Amras, i am 19 years old and i live in Kent in England, my favourite sports is football, my favourite food is pizza, i like video games and minecraft is my favourite computer game, i am here because my friend jskelton129 told me about this server and he said its a very good server and told me to join, i never swear when i get angry i just ignore them and find something else to do, i try to make friends and help people when they need it, also im an elf so when i will be playing on this server, if i do, i will be roleplaying as an elf, the reason why my roleplaying name is Amras is because apparantly its elvish for morgan which is my real name and it just sounds cool, i do hope you will let me join this server and i cannot wait.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Thank you for reading my application i hope its really good so that i can oin the server.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes i am aware and i will never use this texture pack or black magic.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Could you add more to 7, also fix up 8 quite a bit. You've only used comma's and 1 full stop when the question asks for 8 sentences or more about yourself.

elfnight184

Villager
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server?
I like roleplaying and yes i think it is a good idea in your server
Do you have any experience roleplaying?
yes i have played different games which was a roleplaying game and i have played another server which was a roleplaying server but my freind jskelton129 said this server is good so i think this server will be better.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hi my name is elfnight184 and my roleplaying name is Amras, i am 19 years old and i live in Kent in England. My favourite sports is football also my favourite food is pizza, i like video games and minecraft is my favourite computer game, i am here because my friend jskelton129 told me about this server and he said its a very good server and told me to join, i never swear when i get angry i just ignore them and find something else to do. I try to make friends and help people when they need it, also im an elf so when i will be playing on this server, if i do, i will be roleplaying as an elf, the reason why my roleplaying name is Amras is because apparantly its elvish for morgan which is my real name and it just sounds cool, i do hope you will let me join this server and i cannot wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.