Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ellacohed- Whitelist Application [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellacohed

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? Ellacohed
2. How old are you? I would like to not share that information. 13-20 {EDIT}
3. What gender are you? Female
4. What country do you live in? USA

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? Yes, why not.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? Yes.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. Jenna Evergreen came from a long line of Mages. She was the daughter of the king and queen of Evergreen. One day, an evil came upon her small town of Evergreen and killed her family and friends.The evil wanted revenge for traveling to their domain and killing every undead they saw. They invaded the town and burnt it to ashes. Jenna went to the town fountain, she was able to hide. It led to the sewer. She was then able to follow the sewers to the ocean. After 3 days, and she was sure that the town was empty, she returned, only to find all the villagers dead. Her parents stabbed through the hearts with diamond swords. she set off to begin a new life and never look back. She was a mastered the spells of water, fire and Lighting, and lived in the forest for 6 years.
Jenna (now aged 16) Decided it was time to find a town to live in. She broke her small house and set out to find a new land. She came across this land. She wanted to start a Potion shop, but also applied to work magic on war front. She sometimes thinks back to the day in which her family died, and the kingdom burned, when she does, she gets a temper and start to kill monsters. She has nightmares that affect her mood and sometimes she wants to kill everything event the small plants and trees. She hopes to get help in this new land.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I love to snowboard, golf, play minecraft, and hang out with friends. I also love to read, and write. I go to a snowboarding academy. I have won 5 trophies golfing. I would like to be apart of WoA (World of Altera) beacuse my old roleplay server got shut down (Owner committed suicide). I also needed a new roleplay server even before it got shut down. I hope to meet new people, and have a wonderful roleplay experience. I hope this is all I think it will be!!
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. No not at the moment

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Minecraft is awesome!!! Roleplaying is awesome!!! i have been minecraft roleplaying since 1.3

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes i am.

(google search)​

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Yes i have.
I hope you consider my application and that I started off on the right foot!
Thanks
~Ellacohed
(Blue text is edited)

Spark

Broken
The server has an age restriction could you please put an age out of these?
10-12
13-20
20+

That way your not sharing your actual age but still showing you are old enough for the server

Thank you :)

Spark

Broken
Just wait for a mod or admin to decide. You will know when your accepted, you might need to make some changes. So just wait it out xD

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Please write a bit more for your characters story, it doesnt have to be muhc longer, but as it is now, its very "jumpy" and doesnt explain much in-between circumstances, ex. Why the Evergreens were killed.

ellacohed

Villager
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. Jenna Evergreen came from a long line of Mages. She was the daughter of the king and queen of Evergreen. One day, an evil came upon her small town of Evergreen and killed her family and friends. The evil wanted revenge for traveling to their domain and killing every undead they saw. They invaded the town and burnt it to ashes. Jenna was the only one who survived, she set off to begin a new life and never look back. She was a mastered the spells of water, fire and Lighting, and lived in the forest for 6 years.
Jenna (now aged 16) Decided it was time to find a town to live in. She broke her small house and set out to find a new land. She came across this land. She wanted to start a Potion shop, but also applied to work magic on war front. She sometimes thinks back to the day in which her family died, and the kingdom burned, when she does, she gets a temper and start to kill monsters. She has nightmares that affect her mood and sometimes she wants to kill everything event the small plants and trees. She hopes to get help in this new land.
EDITED :D

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
ok, please click edit tab and post it where your current story is, but that isnt just what I wanted you to do, I wanted you to write it a bit more "in-depth" maybe another 3-4 sentences would do.

SlayerTheWild

Loyal Servant of Altera
How about adding How Jenna survived? Did she get hurt in any way? Have to defend herself? If so, what with and why? Where did she hide? Under bodies? Maybe her parents?

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Your character isn't meant to be a master of anything, also dead parents and evil attacking to ruin everything and co-incedentally kill everyone but your character is just.. well bad. Plese change it, and make sure 7 has 8 sentences or more about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.