Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Erkstr's Application :) [Approved - Steel]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erkstr

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:Erkstr
2. Your real name:Eric D'Andrea
3. Age:25
4. Gender:Male
5. Country:United States of America

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes, I have read the Tome of Citizenship, and i found it usefull to read for info.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I love roleplay servers! I think this server is what i have been looking for.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. I am in the United States Navy. I am an Eagle Scout. I play minecraft every day becuase it helps me relax from work. I like to design buildings and houses. I am an Architect so this is my thing. I hope to one day be high in the ranks so i can do fun stuff. I have two dogs that i like to paint pictures of. I have a lot of friends who like minecraft also. I live in Hawai'i.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I hope you accept me so can be a part of the family.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?I have never heard of those mods until i read your page. I dont mod at all.

12. How did you find out about our server? I found the server by looking for cool roleplaying minecraft servers.

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)Yes, i voted for the server.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. I am in the United States Navy. I am an Eagle Scout. I play minecraft every day becuase it helps me relax from work. I like to design buildings and houses. I am an Architect so this is my thing. I hope to one day be high in the ranks so i can do fun stuff. I have two dogs that i like to paint pictures of. I have a lot of friends who like minecraft also.
No offense, sir. But please add more to this question. Thanks! And thank you for defending my country!

Status
Not open for further replies.