Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Evangeline [Declined - Readij]

Status
Not open for further replies.

blupyx

Villager
1: What is your minecraft username?
My minecraft username is : blupyx. but name you can call me = Evangeline
2: How old are you?
I am 13
3: What gender are you?
I'm a Female.
4: What country do you live in?
I live in Norway
5a: Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
yes i will read the survival guide
5b:Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
I will read it all :)

6: Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction; roleplay as your character in a situation of your choice.

I am Evangelinewhen i think back, of my life i remember it all. I was borne on the date of 11.2.1999. my parents were farmers outside the village of daggerfall. One day we were going to town. Me and my family got ambushed by thief's. they killed both my parents and my brother, they took me hostage. i grew up in their little cave and got trained as a master thief. i was forced to steal. but one day i met a man who got me back on track. after i met him, i ran away from the bandits and I'm at this day. on my way to daggerfall in the seek of, Love, Adventures and fun. In my child hood i got bitten by a tarantula, that made my scared of insects spiders and darkness. strange in't it darkens be-cos of a tarantula (hahah lol) the bravest moment of my life was: when i where forced into a dark tomb to get some old coins..........

7: Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

My name is Evangeline
I love playing minecraft
i wish to be part of the server/community be-cos i want to escape the Dayle life and have fun
i will be playing ass a human and i hope to enjoy myself.
I wish to make friends. and get a powerful lady. (mehehehe)
some of my hobbies is video-games, tellywaching, listening to black veil brides.
my favorite color is blue ( Like my hair :p)
i onely have 2 friend irl. be-cos every body call me EMO :*(
and last I will get happpy if it is okey know :D

8:Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

i am a decent builder

9: Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
no i am done.

10: Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

yes and i will never play with cheats.

11:How did you find out about our server?
i google'd minecraft servers

12: Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
i have now

Attachments

kaza125

Lord of Altera
I would suggest doing question 6 again, purely because the typical 'assassin' story isn't really accepted, unless if its really good. Try something more orginal, put alot of thought into your character and also Daggerfall is blown up,if I'm right.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
This is... Fairly okay.. Try reading some character journals on the roleplaying tab

Also... Try adding a little more to 7

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Also everyone forgot that you should add the questions in. That shouldn't be difficult, just copy and paste the questions, Thank you.

kaza125

Lord of Altera
I would put alot more detail into question six, it feels like you just thought for about ten seconds and thought 'this will do'. Think more about charcter, what she likes and fears.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Please use the edit button if you feel you need to add something instead of double or triple posting. Also, remember to be patient.

Patience is the key to happiness.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
I'm out of town.. So I can't whitelist

But why the nether are there 2 pages?

Some of it is spam..

Comments from players slows down whitelisting,

I'll get somebody to look at this.

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
Deleted all the spam. For the record though; no commenting on whitelist apps unless it's helpful/constructive! None of us enjoy trawling through pages of mush, and I'm going to start handing out warnings if I see more spam...

First thing; please run your application through a spell checker, it just makes it a lot easier to read :)

Question 6 still needs work. The server runs in a different world, and we have our own timeline, so scrap the birth date you've got in there because it just doesn't fit. You application is very much a backstory, and we'd rather see you roleplay as your character. As it is, all we're getting is 'This happened to me, and then that happened to me'. I know your characters history, but I know nothing about her as a person; what she's like and how she thinks and feels. Have a look at this guide and also at some of the recently approved applications please, so you can see the standard we expect :)

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
That's a shame :( if you want to reapply at a later date, feel free, but please take the advice into account. Declining this one for now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.