Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

explodingbutter 2 application [Accepted - Raalvara]

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Explodingbutter2

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United states

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
metagaming is when you know knowledge before even interacting with them. powergaming is when you force actions upon a character without giving the person time to react.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
no

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
niko

8. Tell us about yourself!
My favorite thing to do is role-play, i have been role-playing for almost ten years. I've used multiple things such as an app called amino and another game called wolf-quest. I love to play soccer, and swim. I always loved the medieval era and actually plan on going to a medieval event some time next year. I love to read and write stories(mostly fan-fictions). My favorite movie is Star wars and Harry Potter(you can ask me almost anything and I can tell you the answer). I have many pets in my house, three cats, a hamster, and two fish tanks(my sisters). I want to work with animals when i'm older.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I write many stories. The major one i have is well over a hundred pages. (i would post it but i don't have it on a file since i wrote it on a different website)

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was referred by my twin sister and my best friend.

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:
Characters begin with basic skills and gear. No advanced armor or weaponry. Skills and abilities are appropriate to a novice level. Skills should be learned through roleplay, not through backstory.
Characters fit the lore. If you choose to play as a Moor Elf, for example, we expect appearance and details to be fitting with base lore.
Characters cannot use magic in any way. The test itself should not mention magic either. HollowWorld uses a restricted magic system and it is only accessible to those who find and learn from a teacher in-game.
Tests should not be violent. No murder, killing, death, torture. In the past, 8 out of 10 applications featured characters fighting off bandits or slaying passersby. We don't want to see how well you can script a fight scene. We want to see how well you can tell a story, how well you can roleplay.
Be creative and be original. Do not use tests/characters whose home villages were burned, parents murdered, and then set off to be an orphan assassin. It has been done before. Please don't do it again.
Written portion of the test is required to be a 400 word minimum. If the test doesn't meet the minimum, Staff may ask you to extend the test before the application is considered.
You can remove the guidelines above when you're copy and pasting the application. The instructions above are for you to read and can be removed when applying.

Character Name:
Aurora Bennett

Character Age:

Character Race:
human

Appearance:
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: blue/green
Skin color: fair
Clothing: red dress with red cloak

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Attached it in the files cause i couldn't get it to load

Written Test!
Aurora Bennett had been woken up by the light coming through the curtains that hung over the kitchen sink. The day seemed like everyday she woke up in the same cabin. For being sixteen Aurora loved the outdoors and loved to adventure around when she was given the chance. Today was the day she had to head to the market for a few things for dinner and a few supplies for a new dress. Aurora climbed out of bed and got ready for the day by getting into one of the red dresses she had. She usually had a red or black cloak to where with it when it was little more cold outside or raining but since the sun was shining she didn't bother with it. Her hair was in the usual braid that went to the middle of her back.

Once Aurora was ready she grabbed the basket that was placed on the brown table in the kitchen. She headed towards the door and stepped out into the sun. Her eyes adjusted to the light since the cabin was lit with dim lights such as candle light. She walked through the dirt path that lead her through trees from the forest her cabin was in. The dirt path led to so many different places in the kingdom. The path she took led to the local market that she always went to at least once a day or every other day. She was in no rush to get to the marketplace since it was almost all day and the sun had just risen so she had time. As she walked down the dirt path she admired the nature and the animals that wandered the forest. The birds chirped and flew from tree to tree. After about an hour of walking she reached the local market place and walked over to a few stalls that had some vegetables and fruits that were in season such as apples and berries. Aurora knew most of the people who ran the stalls that were up due to her always coming. As she bought a few things she had a few conversations with the local people about there day and how they had been. Soon her basket was full and she looked around at the stalls and spotted a few kids playing with what looked to a hand made doll from one of the stalls. But as she took a took a closer look she saw that they were fighting over the doll. she walked over to a stall and bought another doll just like the one they were playing with. she made her way over to the group and handed them the doll. "Don't fight over the doll. You should share it" she said softly a smile on her face.

Attachments

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.