Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rumor False claims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I'd like to refer the salt to the jukyard and PMs, please and thank you

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
guys it’s april fools day and you still manage to be an example of why the human race should have died out after the invention of sliced bread without even making it a joke

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
There's jokes and there's using a day to yell at people and get away with it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
There's jokes and there's using a day to yell at people and get away with it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
and there's intentionally provoking people by making annoying posts.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
All three of you did it so don’t play the victim card. All three of you ruined the holy sanctity of the forums so acknowledge it and move on. Don’t try to keep provoking a reaction from someone that can’t keep it contained.

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
All three of you did it so don’t play the victim card. All three of you ruined the holy sanctity of the forums so acknowledge it and move on. Don’t try to keep provoking a reaction from someone that can’t keep it contained.
It's not like "delete your account" is something said nearly daily. Had I known this would've happened, it would've stopped there.
Normally things don't explode this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.