Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

FAQ

S

Stevey

Will I lose my town/build?
Not if you don't want to. There will be a slow transition into the new map (exodus) and the old world will stay open for a while yet. Every town will be offered a choice between a schematic/single player file of their town, or have their town moved as a whole or in parts. Having a town moved over does require activity in that town.

When will it be released?

When it's done.

How long will the exodus last?
About a month.

What will happen with towny?
We're looking into alternatives for this to allow players more freedom on what builds they want to work on.

What will happen with my stuff? Will I lose it or can I bring it in the new world?
Nothing will happen to your stuff. The old world will remain open long enough for you to move all of your posessions over. You player data will also stay so your inventory etc. will all stay.

What are projects?
More information on this will be released soon.

What is Legends of Grimrock like?
Awesome.

Mrbubbles1951

Lord of Altera
you should be able to get them i believe there will be a portal to the old world so you can graduly move your shtuff over but this is just speculation on my part

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
If this is a big success, will it last longer than the month which is planned?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
If this is a big success, will it last longer than the month which is planned?
What Lars means is that the old world will still be available to visit for about a month, from where you can your items from the old world to the new one, to get schematics of builds etc, at which point the old world will be closed forever and the new world will be the main "Altera, Northern Kingdoms" world.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Will I lose my town/build?
Not if you don't want to. There will be a slow transition into the new map (exodus) and the old world will stay open for a while yet. Every town will be offered a choice between a schematic/single player file of their town, or have their town moved as a whole or in parts. Having a town moved over does require activity in that town.

When it's done.

How long will the exodus last?
About a month.

What will happen with towny?
We're looking into alternatives for this to allow players more freedom on what builds they want to work on.

What will happen with my stuff? Will I lose it or can I bring it in the new world?
Nothing will happen to your stuff. The old world will remain open long enough for you to move all of your posessions over. You player data will also stay so your inventory etc. will all stay.

What are projects?
More information on this will be released soon.

What is Legends of Grimrock like?
Awesome.

When it's done.
When it's done.

AHHHHH!!! Black Mesa Source over again!!!!!

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Yea, or HL3 all over again. In fact, lars if we wanna be more like valve then we should build up an enormous amount of hype over this and then never release, but at the same time never say its discontinued so people have some lingering hope.

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
As for the price, we aren't totally sure yet, looking at somewhere between 20-30 USD, hope you get in early!