Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Farmers Looking For Land

Juno_Ax

Lord of Altera
||A poster is hung in all possible trading/rural areas.||​

Farmers DeBrown and Associates are looking for land for housing and for farming. We are hardy workers who wish to make a living and also provide food and materials to nearby towns and cities. If any town or settlement are looking for farmers to raise crops and animals, please send a bird to Aisling Garrow or to Samuel DeBrown.

DeBrown and Associates includes a party of five or more persons willing to work.

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
Golden Bay has wide tracks of land, unclaimed and fertile for farming. There is a river that flows by this land that would be able to support your crops with fresh water. We would also be able to provide you with housing and storage for your crops. If you are interested, please feel free to send me a PM via the forums, as I am in school right now.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Azerport can accompany your lot. Fresh farmland by a the river and many neighbors to enjoy Rping with~

Some of the people you may meet at the towns farm district is
Murdoc @Ouderless Block
Blunthoof @AusGremlinBoy
Maplehoof
Vernicous

In addition to farmland you can have a warehouse within the walls of the trade city to store your crops to be exported oversees or sold to locals in town.

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Azerport can accompany your lot. Fresh farmland by a the river and many neighbors to enjoy Rping with~

Some of the people you may meet at the towns farm district is
Murdoc @Ouderless Block
Blunthoof @AusGremlinBoy
Maplehoof
Vernicous

In addition to farmland you can have a warehouse within the walls of the trade city to store your crops to be exported oversees or sold to locals in town.
Overseas* [Biteme]

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Totally free to set up shop in Hound-ru too. Highland terrain has a good amount of land for farms, though these guys offer some good offers :p

EDIT: I'll send an RP response soon, though; when I'm on the computer.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
*finds thread* {hey potential for Golden Bay} Damnit Tomato I wanted to offer this place to him