Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fate's Application [Accepted - Aug88]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fate

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
FateStealer
2. Your real name:
Andrew
3. Age:
4. Gender:
Male
5. Country:
United States

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Yes i have roleplayed with my friends over the years and we love to still role play in our free time.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello my name is Andrew im am minecraft's FateStealer. I'm a 21 year old in collage with great ideas for building's that I hope to be able to make on your server. I love many games and have good connections with the people I am friends with, and hope to become friends with everyone on the server. I have lots of free time aside from track and classes. As for my hobbies I run alot to much by the standerds of people that live in my dorm. I first got minecraft in july I was thrilled and hooked and still am. I liked the game because it has a great feel of freedom that i needed. I needed this at the time because my grandmother had passed near the time I first started but that is now thankfuly behind me. Hope to see you all in the game.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Not at the moment du to update's

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I love all the pic's I have seen and hope to make a a new one on the server.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes

12. How did you find out about our server?
My Friend xGrapesx

13. Have you voted for us?
No but i will in the near futur.

Aug88

Grand Architect
hello fatestealer welcome to hollowworld, your application looks good so far

but what do you mean with

I love all the pic's I have seen and hope to make a a new one on the server. ?

i hereby approve your application and hope you have a wonderfull time in our community

Fate

Villager
I wish to be able to look up the server and see something i have help make. like a building

Status
Not open for further replies.