Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fergatron616's Application [Accepted - Jase]

Fergatron616

Villager
Fergatron616's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: Fergatron616

Country & Timezone: Canada MST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Powergaming-Creating an OP character that always wins encounters, taking away from the RP of other players and themselves. Meta-gaming-Having your PC know things from outside the game influences. Unearned knowledge from the real world.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I'm an avid D&D player as well as a video game enthusiast. My partner introduced my friend and I to Hollow World and I am excited to get in and try it out. I've always enjoyed the long form narrative that TTRPG's offer and I think trying a digital version of that is very exciting. I typically enjoy playing Dwarves and Elves in D&D and look forward to creating someone who adds to the depth of this world. I am also a musician and comic fan.

Referral: The MFN Server on discord

{Character Section}
Character Name: Rogar Fancismak

Race: Dwarf

Appearance: Red bushy hair and beard, tanned skin, blue eyes. Standard garb for that of a Dwarven warrior to be

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Rogar's whole life to this point has been a focus of two things. To become a proud Warrior worthy of his ancestry and to become a master stone mason, to honor his father. Rogar has spent his whole life dreaming of adventure, damsels in distress and foes to best. A dream that he fears may never come true. First born of Olaf and Remi Fancismak, and brother to the little Adrik, Rogar demonstrated and adeptness to stonework at an early age. His father encouraged this skill as he himself was a master mason. In the evenings the Fancismaks would gather around as Olaf told tales of their ancestors in the Frostpeak Clan. Rogar would listen in awe at the stories of proud Dwarven warriors.
As a young adult Rogar became a strong bodied and strong willed Dwarf, his moral compass firmly pointed in what he believed to be the good and just direction. He is reasonable but is quick to anger (something he tries and quite often fails at keeping at bay), though he never resorts to violence first in an altercation. He loves his family and he loves his home, he protects those whom need and deserve it. He is not a religious Dwarf though he harbours no ill will to others for practicing their beliefs. He is leery towards magic having had a traumatic experience with prestidigitation as a child (something he will not speak on). Rogar is a passionate friend who is loyal to his last breath.
In his pursuit of becoming a great warrior he has spent much of his youth in combat training every day after his work and studies. He has no real teacher for these so he has put into practice what he’s read about in any manuals he can find on the subject. Setting up practice dummies in the back of his father’s workshop. Though Rogar fancies himself a capable fighter, it remains to be seen if this is truly the case.
His father in his old age has become too fragile to work so it fell upon Rogar to take over the family Masonry business. Rogar is a studious worker and loves his family so it pleases him to contribute to the betterment of their lives through the hard work with his hands. However, he's always wanted more. His father, ever more aware of his son's wants than he appears has seen the restlessness in Rogar and now that Rogar's younger brother Adrik has come of age, he encouraged Rogar to venture out into the world and fulfill his destiny. Rogar heads forth for friendship, adventure and to become the honorable warrior he's dreamed of!

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.