Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ferreum - Application [approved axex]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferreum

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Ferreum
2. Your real name: Phil
3. Age: 18
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Australia

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? The roleplay aspect of the server was what first drew me too it in 1.7 where I played with people like Axex and Valisa as a part of the original Knights Radiant before I got caught up in Year 12 and had to take a break. Thus I have experience roleplaying in Altera.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. I'm Phil, and have just completed year 12 last year along with Mitch (axex), and hope to defer university next year in order to travel. I enjoy gaming, including wow, swotr and xbox games, and have played wow since early tbc. Outside of this I enjoy hanging out with mates and going out to pubs and stuff just to chill. I'm also an avid reader and am currently enjoying the Wheel of Time series vastly delayed. Next year i'm planning to spend almost a year in Europe, taking a much overdue break from studying and the stress of school. I'm also working almost full time right now in order to save last minute spending money for my trip. I'm a happy guy and I'm always friendly and kind to new people.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. If King Lars remembers the initial Radiant stronghold, I helped build that. Don't have any screenshots however.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I was whitelisted in 1.7 however it was suggested I reapply so here I am :)

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes, yes, very much yes.

12. How did you find out about our server? Originally from Axex

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Not yet, however I will do soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.