Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finis9871 Application [Accepted - Jase]

Finis9871

Settling in Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Finis9871

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
United States / Mountain Standard

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?

Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Metagaming: Using Out of character information for in game benefit, despite having no logical reasoning for possessing said knowledge.
Powergaming: Forcing an action or performing an action that would otherwise be impossible or highly improbable in a given situation, Or forcing actions upon a third party without willing consent.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

No.

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?

I like to go boxing several days a week, go target shooting with my friends on the weekends, I'd consider myself a very athletic individual who has a craving for in depth creative roleplay experiences mc servers can provide.
I have around a decade of roleplay experience across various servers, from Star wars to Dungeons and Dragons. When I have creative flurries I tend to write lore and create structures in Minecraft.
Active on discord and enjoy playing a variety of different steam games

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

Necro98

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Name: Ving Lohegrin

Character Age: 34

Character Race: Human

Appearance: fair skin, a creased heavy brow with a stern gaze to match; the movement of a disciplined officer, Ving with his chin often poised upright in sneering disproval; has a mouth similar to a door latch poised to shut fast any sign of trouble or disagreement. His body composition had similar shape to a triangle, narrow waist and wide shoulders. Often seen in his armor consisting of a plate exterior, chain mail underneath with a brightly colored orange and black dye tabard worn under the armor. Standing at 6'2 and weighing 185 pounds, he's one to self boast about his bruiser status when it suits his needs, his black hair is often unkept
and unruly due to low priority.

( Excluding the lion pauldrons, elvish ears, and darkened plate, to fit lore better )

View attachment rjgLYyn.jpg

Written Test!

( Previously written lore by myself on a server I used to run )

It was an early summers day as the sun illuminated the Valerian Fields; bright hues of crimson, amethyst and milky white envelop the eye, the wind crisp clean; comforting. A single roadway with neatly cut stone guiding the traveler to a lone tower.

Standing 120' in the air and being comprised of stone bricks as well as an accompanying theater outside the tower itself, it provided a eagle's eye view of the surrounding area, the base itself displayed a wide array of ornate hieroglyphs in dedication to the pantheon. Those whom have a proclivity for curiosity would find sufficient reading material for even the most well read and educated individuals.

In it's inception during the last days of the Summer Era, the founding members whom were of human noble lineage dedicated resources to an underground brotherhood whose purpose was to intentionally undermine and de-legitimize the Emperor's rule whilst expanding and developing weaponry to combat the tyrannical elves whom had oppressed them.

The original alias being " Anavine College " it was a diverse student makeup; as all races whom wished to hone and advanced their skillset would be allowed to do so in peace. Those of the higher echelons were the only ones whom could raise specific pupils to their status to be allowed to work in their favor in the aforementioned goals.

Modern Era

Like many of the relics of the past the tower itself stood for close to three hundred years, isolated and considered sacred in its purpose of being a bastion of knowledge, rarely was there conflict nearby the tower for fear of it's destruction.

as time progressed resources were directed away from the tower towards other personal goals, the tower became decayed and Derelict; considered abandoned by the Autumn Era, It was an earthquake that sealed the fate of the tower, crumbling it to the foundation. it was a few months later a natural drought brought dry thunderstorms which sparked a fire that removed what little knowledge that hadn't been picked clean by prospectors.

Members and Professors that had originally worked within the tower began their own smaller groups to continue the tradition and tenets upheld by the original founders, while most groups that associate under this pseudonym have very similar beliefs there are variations mainly alongside the ideological lines of exclusivity. Where there are some who are more open to the exchange and replication of knowledge, there are also those who'd keep the knowledge gained and utilize it in a more " Responsible manner. " By keeping it out of the hands of the general population.

Attachments

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey Finis,

Thank you for applying to Hollowworld.
For your character, you cannot start off with plate armor. Plate armor will need to be acquired or made in the game. Same with high-quality weapons and badassery.

If you can agree with this, I will go ahead and whitelist you.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.