Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fiver555's Whitelist Request [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Hollow World's community. I am fiver555 in minecraft and my real name is Daniel Bryant. I am male, and i live in the UK and I am 15 years of age. I understand that Holloworld has a strong RPG community and I would love to join in on your adventures. I have always loved roleplay in videogames but have always struggled to find a good game to do so in, and Minecraft just seems to be the perfect solution. Because of this, I agree to all your rules and promise to be a good member of your community. If I am accepted to join you, I will be a valuable member of your team as I am very serious when in Character, partially due to taking drama in GCSE level, and I am respected among my peers because of this. I am not ashamed to admit I am not the best builder in Minecraft, but building is only part of the experience. My current skin is a Crusader so fits the scene well. I found out about your group by searching for a Roleplay server on minecraft all over the net.

I hope you choose to accept me soon, as much as i hope to be joining your community!

Status
Not open for further replies.