Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Flur00Storm - Application {Pending-Mich/Abbey} (Inactive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flur00Storm

Villager
About you

1) What is your minecraft username? white2wolf

2) How old are you? 33

3) Where are you? Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

4) Have you read our guides yet? Yes, I finished reading The Guides

5)Introduce yourself! (Minimum 5 sentances please!) Hi! i am Connor i'm 33 years old and a gamer i like games such as: Skyrim, Minecraft, Don't Starve and i love survival games. I also like Parkour (or Freerunning) as it is a chance to be free and get some exercise. I work as a man in IT and am busy until weekends(mostly) and if i ever get spare time im either looking at whats new on facebook, browsing YouTube or playing games. I work with my Brother, friend and his father owns the company. Things i dislike: stupid people that just have no clue what i talk about when i try to help them over the phone, drugs and alcohol.

6) Got any examples of your work? I have no examples of my work on Minecraft. But many say i am a nice builder.

About your character

Name: Dastan

Race: Human

Appearance: White (snowy) coat with a hood face is shaded

He woke up with a roar of hunger tearing at his stomach, straight away he got up and looked at his stone wall covered in marking's of the days gone by, that he had survived alone he counted up the markings and realized it had been his 658 day of survival. He had lived in a cave not far from a fresh water stream and a small line of berry bushes. he walked out of his cave home and went straight to the stream and filled his hand made wooden bottle he took three gulps of water and filled it again to keep during his journey over the mountains for a little adventure which he had loved from the beginning of his days. After multiple hours passed he realized again that he needed food ASAP so he looked from the heights of the mountains to find some places where animals may be living. He heard a loud roar and hesitated to turn around "Dragon" he shouted although no-one would be able to hear him and he ran directly back to his cave, ignoring the pain of hunger he tore through the bushes and trees and dived into his shelter. It was quiet, a little too quiet for his liking he grabbed a big sharp rock and ran back out side. He stared at the mountains but there was nothing he had calmed down and turned to walk back into is cave but a loud whooshing sound caught his attention and as he had looked up a huge spiky, black colored tail swept him from underneath his feet he screeched in pain and pounced onto the tail and it flew around as Dastan held on for dear life and he slowly climbed up the small spikes until he was hugging the dragons back. He continued to climb, the dragon still shaking and roaring then the dragon felt something, something different a sharp object had been pressing into its neck it immediately stopped and froze which Dastan took advance of and climbed to its head. He gripped the rock firmly and struck at the dragon's head blood began to ooze as the dragon itself squealed and screeched then he struck again this time harder and blood began to squirt everywhere he struck again, and again, and again until the dragon collapsed to the floor with a large hole in its head. Dastan cut of the dragons leg and shredded it to smaller pieces with a sharp blade made out of stone and string. He skinned the scales at dusk then ate some pieces during the night and with a fully belly he slept comfortably and happily through the night. Now-a-days he still lives in his cave in the mountains. He was fond of the nice calming songs the birds sung and the taste of cooked fish and dragon.

Taelyn Adelei Saeradan

Lord of Altera
Orphan assassins seeking revenge on the murderers of their parents is a bit of an overused story here. Also, part five says "Five Sentences Minimum." If you make these changes I'm sure it'll be accepted in no time. :p

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I've noticed your sentences are all very short, or contain only one point. You know, "I go to school.", that sort of thing. That, to us, seems a bit like laziness, as if you are attempting to get away with as little as possible. Remember, however, not to use too many commas, like this, because it gets rather annoying, and the sentences are really long then, and you have to write too much, and then I run out of energy when reading it aloud, so could you make the sentences more varied ... please?
I must also note that you need to edit your Character bit, The Test isn't as detailed as we accept.

When you're going to edit your application to suit our requests, please remember to use the (you guessed it) edit button, instead of making a brand new comment which we have to read all the way through. You'll find the edit button next to the delete one. Once you've done that, leave a comment here telling us what you've edited. However, you must reply within three days or your application will be declined for inactivity. Once your application is ready to be approved, I'll ask you a couple of questions about the server. Remember to read up on the lore! This can be found either on the forums or the wiki.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Alright! Michcat asked me to take over this application due to her recent absences. :)

Most importantly, I am going to point out your 'orphan-abandoned assassin raised by wolves'. Not to be rude, I question why you chose an assassin instead of other neat medieval features. :p Orphan-Assassin who barks 'Mommy' is completely unoriginal. It is cliché. I'm going to kindly ask you to rewrite your test with a completely different character. I'd like you to also focus on personality more than your abilities.
Here's some other careers you might want to look into to: Vintner, Stevedore, Herdsman, Jailer, Cutpurse, Dyer, etc.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
I'll be declining this in a few days for inactiveness. Let me know if you're still working.

Status
Not open for further replies.