Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

[Forest Hamlet] Elmwich

spaceman874

I think I might like it here
City Name: Elmwich
Mayor: Spaceman874
Deputy Mayors: none
Current Wealth: 0,0

Population:6
Religion/Alignment: free religion, you choose what to believe

to new people!!! if you visite elmwich, ask (if online) demonoftheplains or spaceman874 for a tour

Tax Rates and Plot Costs: no taxes

Introduction:

its a small town, everyone is independent but at the same time we work together to get a growing community

Resident List: spaceman874, demonoftheplains, twixman22, nxcalibur, hawckeh, karamellen, dallstell, ninjamonkey321, riating, happythegoldfish, minedudJ, toggie1998 ,JMLund, alkheemist, kaosknight

town assistant: DemonOfThePlains

friends of the town: Michael_dirix

Builds Planned:

- Tavern/Pub
- Town Bank
- Prison

Events Planned:

working on it

Permissions for Outsiders: Build - Off, Destroy - Off, Switch - On(Means you can open doors etc.), Item - Off.

Town RP Positions:

Mayor: spaceman874
Guard Captain: vacant
Blacksmith: vacant
Head Banker: vacant (need to build a bank first)
Librarian: karamellen
Trademaster: demonoftheplains
town doctor: spaceman874
Building Supervisor: spaceman874
inn keeper: vacant
Other positions to be added as and when required.

Screenshots:

Attachments

dallstell

Villager
Hey since you have a port. how about you let me join and ill be your fisherman. Ill set up my buisness. people already wnt to join my buisness and ill make people jobs. please let me join and make my amazing ship

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
elmw... elmwich.... hmmm... have I heard of that name somewhere... Cooperative Food store I swear there was a product named that... oh no wait that was elmwood chicken rofl silly me :p

spaceman874

hehe good one masterphoenix, now for dallstell ill see if i can get an town assistant to maje you a resident

dallstell

Villager
hey remember when i asked for land for the ship/tavern. Its in the wild and i was wondering if you could claime the harbor and maybe about 50 blocks further the same witch of the harbor. thx

jojoLz

This Looks Fantastic! :D If i ever get Whitelisted ill want to live here,and help build it strong ! :3

Happy

Lord of Altera
Hi there. :) I would love to be a miner/blacksmith apprentice. Live out a simple life of mining materials and then transforming them into armour and weapons.
Let me know if thats ok. :)